By Anonymous - 07/02/2012 02:08 - United States

Today, I made a Sim of myself and had her work out until she was completely fit, then got her a job and a husband. Meanwhile, I sat at my desk, fat, single, and jobless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 105
You deserved it 42 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then. I think you need to be more optimistic OP! You aren't single and fat! You're liberated and well endowed! Yeah. Sure. Can I get a cookie?

Aww take an example of your sim, I'm sure you're being too harsh on yourself! *cyber hugs*

Comments

MissFits_fml 6

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the image of your Sim is your own manifestation or how you want your life to be. Be more strong-willed into getting what you want, OP. Shed a couple of pounds and hit the gym, build up your confidence and love yourself. :) :) :)

armywife0609 4

Well then here's a idea if you don't like something about your self then maybe you should get up and do something about it instead of complaining from behind the computer desk

Just think u could be her if u, get a job and get fit and keep trying

Maybe you should work on your real life instead of spending so much time on a fake one.

Then get out there and do something about it?

perdix 29

Why don't you make your Sim fat, jobless and single, and maybe then you will realize that its life is a piece of shit and needs to change?

I love how you can say ruthless shit and people still like it. You remind me of Maximus Aurelius. Granted FML is a mob mentality and these people are weak on their own. You have manipulated these people so well. I truly admire it.

perdix 29

@86: Or maybe it got so many thumbs up because it's true? If you're fat, jobless, and single you're not exactly living the dream.

109. I did mean Maximus. But you're correct. It is Marcus. Been awhile. Let's just say you're not Maximus the merciful in that case.

Maybe you should stop playing the sims, look for a job and work out... MAYBE JUST MAYBE...

Ydi, get the hell up and do something.