By Anonymous - 07/02/2012 02:08 - United States

Today, I made a Sim of myself and had her work out until she was completely fit, then got her a job and a husband. Meanwhile, I sat at my desk, fat, single, and jobless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 105
You deserved it 42 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then. I think you need to be more optimistic OP! You aren't single and fat! You're liberated and well endowed! Yeah. Sure. Can I get a cookie?

Aww take an example of your sim, I'm sure you're being too harsh on yourself! *cyber hugs*

Comments

time to put down the cheetos. don't give up.

If being fat, single, and jobless bothers you, I would highly suggest working on your real life instead during the time that you would usually be working on your Sim's life.

I have no sympathy when it comes to stuff like this. Get off your ass, find a job, go to the gym, and meet some people.

Then why dont u change that and start working out?

skyeyez9 24

Since you dont have a job, you have plenty of time to exercise. Walking and running outside is free.

Sorry OP, but I only have sympathy for you on the job part (assuming you're out there putting in job apps) otherwise...you are the only one who can change your situation, now step away from the computer (sims & FML, etc) & do something that doesn't involve wasting everyones time by complaining & doing nothing..life is not a fairy tale, you have to do something to get anywhere in life.. Prince charming or a fairy godmother isn't going to pop up, wave a wand & fix it for you.

mileyfan17 8

Don't put yourself down. Your beautiful in your own way

mikede420 0

Turn off the computer and start walking.