By Anonymous - 07/02/2012 02:08 - United States

Today, I made a Sim of myself and had her work out until she was completely fit, then got her a job and a husband. Meanwhile, I sat at my desk, fat, single, and jobless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 105
You deserved it 42 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then. I think you need to be more optimistic OP! You aren't single and fat! You're liberated and well endowed! Yeah. Sure. Can I get a cookie?

Aww take an example of your sim, I'm sure you're being too harsh on yourself! *cyber hugs*

Comments

Dun worry at least u know u have the ability to change things. It's not like u're stuck at the house without any dreams because you have to stay home and take care of a million kids so ur husband can make the money and keep you on a leash like a caged animal, unable to fend for urself or leave because u don't have a job or marketable skills. Be positive! things could be much worse! Keep your head up and stay fabulous!

MissyInfamus 0

Sounds like my life xD except that I'm surprisingly not fat O.o

captainskinboat 2

Take it as a sign that it is time to take action! I have been in the gutter of life myself... and only through action I was able to pull myself out and get back on the curb. I know the job market sucks, just keep looking. Perhaps in the mean time, train your mind by reading classic literature like Thoreau or Tolstoy (library books cost nothing)? Maybe go for a jog in a beautiful park (a healthy endeavor)? These things I have mentioned are far more worthwhile an endeavor than sitting at that desk doing what you were. Break the chains of your own shackles and get out! I have been, was not, and now are alone. I have both hated and enjoyed both conditions, though more the latter. You need not need someone else to enjoy the little things in life :)

zander4310 5

Well then there's really nobody to blame here but yourself. Get motivated :3

well then get ur arse off the computer and go do something about it instead of making fake versions of the person you want to be. Sims is a waste. get a job.

Perhaps she's on disability and can't just "get a job"...?

as long as you can suck a dick your good lmao

iiFrench_Fries 5

LIFE IS SHORT. Do Something , Dance , Walk, Readd, Date. LIFE IS TOO SHORT. Make everyday as the Last Day of your Life. Can i Get a Amen ?

charmanderCHAR 5

It's the longest thing you'll ever do. Don't be dumb.

I live vicariously through the Sims, as well!