By Anonymous - 07/02/2012 02:08 - United States

Today, I made a Sim of myself and had her work out until she was completely fit, then got her a job and a husband. Meanwhile, I sat at my desk, fat, single, and jobless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 105
You deserved it 42 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then. I think you need to be more optimistic OP! You aren't single and fat! You're liberated and well endowed! Yeah. Sure. Can I get a cookie?

Aww take an example of your sim, I'm sure you're being too harsh on yourself! *cyber hugs*

Comments

Well, sounds like you need some motivation. Time to get up and start working towards becoming the person you want to be!

How 'bout trying the same in real life?

Well you know what you want, go get it!

If u can do that for a game then u can do that for ur life

CrazyBats 1

Well losing weight to gain confidence would be an obvious solution. So would getting out there and making friends to have more of a social life which in turn would equal more self confidence. Maybe you should treat yourself to a day at the spa? Do some things that will make you feel good about yourself :) and for each 5lb loss treat yourself to something (non-food related) to motivate yourself further. (movies, spa-day, new book, etc...) it is how I lost weight :) Good luck OP.

I like doing Zumba in my living room! I've last 35 lbs in 6 weeks just by eating better and exercising 4-5 days a week

80- That's awesome progress, good for you. :) 44- Good suggestions. :)

Well why dont you stop playing sims get off your ass, go to the gym, get a job and stop feeling sorry for yourself

Clamcreepy 7

The Solution here is get you ass in a gym ASAP, Go sign up for an online dating service, and start filling applications. This life your living is overrated.