By lonely - 31/07/2019 02:00

Today, not only can I not get a real boyfriend, I can't even get one on the Sims. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 459
You deserved it 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

toodamntall 9

Well you know what they say: "shumi daguba doobi nala goo."

Comments

toodamntall 9

Well you know what they say: "shumi daguba doobi nala goo."

ballabablahahs ( wait what was I doing damn human making me forget)

Go see the Witch Doctor; he'll tell you what to do.

WeirdUS 29

If that's really the case you seriously might want to consider the guys you are going for and/or if there is something you are doing that's putting people off.

All you have to do is ask. Wait, it's a bit soon for marriage. No, I don't want to be a "June Groom". Kids? Uh, maybe stick with one? I'm not really good with... triplets? Holy crap! I need a new job! This job sucks! I don't care if I'm Employee of the Month, selling homeowner's insurance is not what I want to be doing with my life! No, I'm not cheating with Brenda from HR! Or Heather, my manager! Look, I've arranged for your parents to take care of the kids, and we're going on vacation for two glorious weeks. Man, France sucks. What kind of 5 star hotel doesn't serve croissants at breakfast? And that dude taking a swan dive off the Eiffel Tower really ruined the mood. Relax, it's just a joke. Well, now that the kids have gone off to college, what say you and I finally buy that boat we've been wanting for years? No, your parents can't come. Because your dad gets seasick in the bath, and your mom thinks she might be afraid of dolphins! We'll be back before you have to put them in a care home. I didn't think the boy had it in him, but he actually got into the NFL. And our girls are both doctors! Sure, we've had our ups and downs, but it's been a good life, and I wouldn't trade it for anythi...

Become a witch a create a love potion. Or murder all his/her potential lover. That's what I do. That can work for the Sims as well (depends if you are playing Sims 1/2/3 or 4)