By teeeessst - 13/12/2009 06:26 - United States

Today, I listened to a woman take an extremely fragrant crap while I waited for my pregnacy test result in the Target bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 859
You deserved it 26 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surely you could have waited until you were at home to take the test....

...why the Target bathroom? As opposed to the privacy of your own bathroom...?

Comments

Hmm... Since you weren't taking the test in the comfortable privacy of your own bathroom, I can only assume you're one of those underaged high school bimbos who ***** as many guys as she can on the weekends.... So, YDI, use the power of trojans next time, hmmm? :D

boatkicker 4

There are plenty of reasons why someone who DID want a kid could take one in a public bathroom. 1) They just bought it, and didn't want to spend the time going home. they wanted to know right now. Too Eager to wait. 2) They have been trying for a while and don't want to get their significant other all excited if its for nothing. Seeing the wrapper in the trash might do that.

It's not as if it's hard to hide things in the trash..... I've done it quite frequently to hide evidence of my moral shortcomings when I'm around people who would care enough to raise a ruckus about it.

FairLouisa 0

I must agree with the others, why take a pregnancy test in the Target bathroom anyway? I assume you are too young to think of a pregnancy as a celebratory thing... FYL though, really. This sounds like the epitome of fail. I'm sorry.

lifeisaplay 0

It's called waiting until you get home!

wow people cool it with the comments its an entertainment website. Seriously people get the hell over it

perdix 29

What? Do you have synesthesia? You "listened" (auditory) to a "fragrant" (olfactory) crap? The sad thing is that if you PASS the test, it's a FAIL for the child.

hah... synethesia... perdix, have I told you lately how awesome you are?

perdix 29

Thanks, Lonely. I believe you gave me a "win" recently, so I know you are out there looking. I'm happy I can make you laugh.

pink_socks_rock 0

Did anyone ever think that possibly OP's home isn't somewhere that she could take a pregnancy test? I think the FML here is that she couldn't actually take the test at home, & as she took said test, someone was taking a stinky dump in the same bathroom. That definitely sounds like an FYL to me.

dunyone1 0

thats what i was thinking. if only people were less ignorant and more considerate of what could actually be the situation ...

How is THAT a FYL? People shit in restrooms. "Oh noes, someone was doing a Number Two in the same bathroom I was using to pee on a stick! Never mind that that's exactly what restrooms are intended for!" People. Poop. OP needs to get over it.

terriibabiiix23 0

why were yuh listening to a woman taking a crrap ? your werid.

Ok I'm sure listening to the woman next to you and smelling the stench was awful, but this is why most women decide to take a pregnancy test in a private bathroom. SUCH AS her OWN home, friend's house, family member's house, or significant other's house. Sorry I have to say YDI just because I know how exciting it can be to be pregnant or I can assume just as eager to find out you're not; but it just seems trashy to use a store's restroom for testing.