By teeeessst - 13/12/2009 06:26 - United States

Today, I listened to a woman take an extremely fragrant crap while I waited for my pregnacy test result in the Target bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 859
You deserved it 26 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surely you could have waited until you were at home to take the test....

...why the Target bathroom? As opposed to the privacy of your own bathroom...?

Comments

ummmm #21, what you need to do is go back to 1st grade and learn some basic spelling instead of spending your whole life on this website. FYI it's definitely, not deffinatly, stupid

fattu4554 2

Fragrant as in a very strong odor. I think the taking a pregnacy test in a Target store is part of the FML.

kiararamos 0

this is not a big deal. people take craps in bathrooms. THATS WHAT THEIR THERE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrskristindavis 0

what else do you expect out of a public bathroom...?

bubbledot 0

soo are u pregnant or not!!!

why were you at target? Walt mart is where you go to do that kind of shot.

Ydi go home & take your test. target is clearly not the correct venue for that. whiner.

mustasho 0

so did it come out psitive or negative? :D

mizsunshine 3

I found out I was pregnant in a Target bathroom. I really don't see what the big deal is. Some people get really excited or impatient to find put, especially of they've been trying to get pregnant. Frankly, I think it's more impolite to take a stanky shit in a public bathroom than it is to take a pregnancy test. At least when you take a pregnancy test, no one knows what you're doing, and unless you have an ungodly stench to your urine, you're not gagging anyone else who decides to use that bathroom.