By teeeessst - 13/12/2009 06:26 - United States

Today, I listened to a woman take an extremely fragrant crap while I waited for my pregnacy test result in the Target bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 859
You deserved it 26 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surely you could have waited until you were at home to take the test....

...why the Target bathroom? As opposed to the privacy of your own bathroom...?

Comments

ThisRandomChild 0

Everything about this FML is just so depressing.

ImafukNskittleYO 4

you all are really gunna judge someone you don't know? grow up already. most of you are in your late teens and older. No one is impressed. a fair percentage of women take a pregnancy test in a store's bathroom, though I'm sure not a fourth of them had someone dropping noisy stink bombs in the next stall over. FYL OP. Knew youd get "shit" for this one.

hoofprints 10

What's the verdict, fertile myrtle, minus or plus?

mrphychrs 5

your not gonna be able to fit into your prom dress while ur prego

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Oh come on, that's what public restrooms are for. Nobody's gonna hold in their "fragrant" dumps for you. With that out of the way, I hope you got your desired result :)

The real fml is that she is taking a pregnancy test at target.

elizacandle 29

I don't know what's worse, hearing someone crap in the next stall or taking your pregnancy test in a Target bathroom.. Honestly YDI for doing just that. Hiding a pregnancy test at home is not a hard thing to do..

There's nothing like finding out you're going to be a mom in a Target bathroom...