By wellthisisbad - 29/02/2016 12:27 - United States - Boynton Beach

Today, I learned that not only am I pregnant, I'm too far along for an abortion. My husband and I originally bonded over the fact that we both hate children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 694
You deserved it 29 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CaptainHonor 15

Adoption. Then get yourselves fixed so you don't have another accident.

Comments

LavenderCrow 12

Talk to your doctor. Later abortions are possible if it can become a mental stability issue. I hate children as well, and I also have severe tokophobia. If I could not have an abortion I would seriously consider suicide. You don't have to be a prisoner in your own body. If you need someone to talk to, reddit's /r/childfree is always there to lend support. Hopefully my comment won't get buried.

I really hope you give that baby up for adoption and give it a fair chance to be loved by someone who wants him/her.

I'm so sorry. This is exactly my worst nightmare.

Publikwerks 14

All I'm going to say is take responsibility. I'm pro choice, but at this point, that isn't an option. So know that your actions will shape this person's life. If you drink and don't take care of both of you, your selfishness will impact their life. Just do what you can, and then give the child away to someone who will love it. FYI - if you get a c-section, you can have them perform a tubal ligation while they are there.

We can all say that pregnancy wasn't planned

Being from an adoptive family my mom has always said that adoption is a beautiful option. You may not want children but other people who can't have them desperately want them, so consider this an opportunity to do something amazing floor a family who will love that baby.

you could've used a condom, vasectomy, birth control, or that other thing where they cut your tunes but you couldn't do that now could you.

How do you know they didn't use one (or more) type of birth control which failed?

Did I miss the part where they said they didn't..?

Tell your family and friends that you are being a surrogate to someone and put the baby up for adoption.