By handi-crap - 05/01/2010 17:28 - United States

Today, I had a promo code for a free Redbox movie. Since I knew exactly which movie I wanted, I parked in a handicapped space because it was super close and I was cold. I didn't think anyone would notice, but apparently the cop that parked beside my car did. My free movie cost me $100. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 007
You deserved it 78 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of course it was super close. Handicapped people generally can't get around very well. F their lives if they had to park in a far away normal space because you can't handle twelve seconds of cold.

GIRAFFES 0

You deserved it. Nothing else to say, really.

Comments

guckylynn 19

It's people like you who really piss me the **** off. Handicapped spaces are for people who NEED it. I don't care if you were just running in, you should NEVER park in a handicapped spot you don't need. My father is severely handicapped from his service in Vietnam and has a hard time walking and it pisses me off when people do this kind of shit. There's a special place in hell for people like you.

You're an idiot and a disgrace to the disabled community. I hope you magically shed your handicap so you won't be associated with us anymore. Also, I'm disabled and I can drive. Thanks for reinforcing stereotypes.

SweetPotatoVines 0

YDI for being a selfish bastard.

YDI for being a dumb spoiled little bitch. And how the *HELL* do you not notice a cop car parked right next to you?! I mean, really. I hate when people park in handicap spots, and they aren't handicapped. Though I suppose blindness counts as a handicap, still, if you are really that blind OP, you should not be out on the road.

Actually, my friend's mom saves those. She's a coupon fiend though, xD She's awesome about them. And us poor college students love anything that's free. =]

Fminetoo 0

I can tell a lot from this post. 1, Your stupid 2, because you did this your probably a blonde 3, because you were so cold, your probably wearing short shorts and flip flops 4, if you were wearing short shorts and flip flops in winter, your "fashionable" 5, your probably pretty cute, feel free to message me. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YDI!!!!

I was recently at 7-11, and a cop saw someone park in the handicapped spot. The cop immediately stopped filling his car, walked over to the store, checked to see if the door to the truck was unlocked (it was still running and had the keys in it) and then went into the store and told the woman to move her car. She gave him the "I'm just here for a minute, I'll do it when I'm done line." Now this really pissed the cop off. She got multiple tickets, $300 for parking in the handicapped spot, $150 for leaving an unsecured vehicle with the keys in the ignition, $250 for an obstructed license plate (there was snow piled up on their bumper blocking the license plate) and an order to appear in court for disobeying a lawful order from a peace office (possible jail time, or a fine). It made my day.

wow op you are amazingly fail. Did you learn nothing from Seinfeld lol