By handi-crap - 05/01/2010 17:28 - United States

Today, I had a promo code for a free Redbox movie. Since I knew exactly which movie I wanted, I parked in a handicapped space because it was super close and I was cold. I didn't think anyone would notice, but apparently the cop that parked beside my car did. My free movie cost me $100. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 007
You deserved it 78 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of course it was super close. Handicapped people generally can't get around very well. F their lives if they had to park in a far away normal space because you can't handle twelve seconds of cold.

GIRAFFES 0

You deserved it. Nothing else to say, really.

Comments

As someone handicapped by arthritis, people like you sicken me. I've had my time wasted more times than I can count by self-entitled twatwaffles like you. How you could possibly think being cold is worth being that childish is beyond me. Some poor handicapped person was probably in pain AND cold after that. I hope you're cold and handicapped the rest of your life. :] ETA: I reused a lot of words. XD

ezong 0
January_fml 0

WTH! you were lazy. maybe some handicapped person needed that spot.

Being the owner of a handicap sticker I really hate when people do that. Yeah you may have only been a few minutes or whatever, but remember your parking there takes up the only spot some of us can use. I have had to drive away from places because people 'quickly' parked in the only place I can park. These parks are not only closer to help those who can;t walk far and to minimize any dangers to those who are slow or in wheelchairs to get to their place safely but also wider so we can get our wheelchairs out. We can't just park in those small space and pull out and assemble a wheelchair so therefore can not go shopping if you take our parks when you don't need it.

That's what you get for being a self-entitled douche bag who thinks that rules apply to everyone else EXCEPT YOU.

maybe you need someone to run over both your legs with a car and survive and be physically disabled then maybe you'll understand that some jackass like you would know what it would feel like with no parking space avaible to them. hope you pay your fines late so you can pay higher.

candycane1373 0
taylor225 0

stupidity can be considered a handicap in extreme cases. keep trying! your almost there

I did this many times. Is that mean I'm retarded too? I live in China...

No, the fact that you said 'Is that mean' does. The fact you did that many times makes you an inconsiderate douchebag. Accessibility is already horrible in China to begin with.