By handi-crap - 05/01/2010 17:28 - United States

Today, I had a promo code for a free Redbox movie. Since I knew exactly which movie I wanted, I parked in a handicapped space because it was super close and I was cold. I didn't think anyone would notice, but apparently the cop that parked beside my car did. My free movie cost me $100. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 007
You deserved it 78 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of course it was super close. Handicapped people generally can't get around very well. F their lives if they had to park in a far away normal space because you can't handle twelve seconds of cold.

GIRAFFES 0

You deserved it. Nothing else to say, really.

Comments

Comentator 0

YDI...be lucky that was only $100. Not the case in NYC

Handicapped spots aren't for handicapped people, the sign is a warning of what will happen to you if you park in Chuck Norris' space.

I don't hope you came here expecting sympathy?

youthink_fml 0

You're one of those assholes that think rules apply to everyone but you. You even "rationalize" it, trying to make it look like you didn't do anything wrong. You SO deserve it. You probably got a sucky movie too.

Calm the **** down. I bet you use the handicap bathroom stall all the time.

can't see any FML here, just an idiot writing.

**** you for using a disabled park when there are people that genuinely need to use it, asshole.

Andrameda 0

I say **** YOU! I am disabled and there have been many times I have to sit there for 30 minutes for some ASSHOLE ( YOU!!) to get there car out of the ******* way so I can park and get into the store. It takes me a lot and I mean A LOT to be able to get myself out of the house, its not easy. I have to get dressed and appropriate looking for public, I have to get the wheelchair into the car, drive to wherever I need to go without having a panic attack and freaking out. If there aren't any handicap spots where I can get my car door ALL THE WAY OPEN I can't get in or out of the car or do my wheelchair at all. If I can get a spot THAT INVOLVES ME DRAGGING MYSELF ON THE GROUND THE ENTIRE TIME to do my wheel chair. SCREW YOU FOR THINKING YOUR BEING CHILLY AND LAZY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY ARE DISABLED!!!!! Also I agree with some of the other posts, some people don't deserve the handicap parking but have it anyways... But this douche deserves to be punched in the face and live a week in my shoes, you'll be crying by 630am when my husband goes to work and you have to do everything without any help. Oh and I have a 1 year old. Thanks for for giving me endless fml whenever I try to go out. thanks!

If you parked there, and there was nobody else in the parking lot except you, I agree that does kind of suck. Otherwise that was a dick thing to do, because you never know when someone might pull up that actually needs it. It's pretty pathetic that you couldn't handle being out in the cold for 10 seconds, and you still broke the law. YDI

Actually, maybe there were plenty of empty disabled parking spaces... They are almost always empty.. It's not like he was actually depriving someone, is it ? (however i agree about the op being an ass for breaking the law, but i do not think there should be a special law for parking.. like the US is missing parking space !)

4ube: Probably the most ignorant comment I've seen on the entire website. And that's saying a lot.

the comments on this FML make me happy. The OP truly deserved their ticket.