By Anonymous - 19/11/2009 09:03 - Australia

Today, I found out that if you lose contact with people in your previous school, they decide to spread rumors about you and make everyone believe that you're dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 070
You deserved it 3 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobsanction 18

Dude, how is that fyl? Show up at your old school and scare the shit out of everyone!!!

Go one better. Turn up at school wearing an eyepatch with some fake scars. When people say "i thought you were dead" reply with "it takes a helluva lot more than a yacht explosion to kill me."

Comments

bobsanction 18

Dude, how is that fyl? Show up at your old school and scare the shit out of everyone!!!

Go one better. Turn up at school wearing an eyepatch with some fake scars. When people say "i thought you were dead" reply with "it takes a helluva lot more than a yacht explosion to kill me."

btnhdude 0

toaster, that's ******* awesome.

Unless you've moved hundreds of miles away, simply show up at the school and verbally rip new assholes for the people who started the rumors. I say FYL, though, because I can relate. After my boyfriend and I broke up when I was 17, we remained good friends until I graduated high school. Two weeks after I went away to college, he spammed my Facebook with comments about how I was a mentally-unstable ***** (nevermind that I was a virgin throughout high school). Unfortunately, some people are rather gullible, so by the time I visited my hometown that winter, half of my friends still in high school believed I needed therapy sessions, anti-depressants, and a chastity belt. FYL indeed. But on the bright side, now is your chance to get even!

Yeah I can relate...the latest rumours i have heard is that I am a lesbian and tried to grope one of the popular girls. -insert eye roll here- Although I have to agree with the other comments here, turn up and freak everyone out!

In primary school, some immature kids in my class spread rumours that I was dead because I was absent for all of two days. The worst part? Everyone groaned when I showed up to class.

"The rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated." Or just show up dressed as a zombie.

Why do you care? These are people you lost contact with. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF.

Your dead what? (Sorry, it was just asking for it. I don't really care about grammar *that* much. :p)

Pfft. That kind of stuff can happen when you move away. So what? Move on. Or go back and scare the living shit out of them. Who knows, perhaps someone will be so traumatized that you get a date or a snog out of it. *shrugs* Whatever....

OP fails to dispel the rumor, so I assume the OP is dead. (cocks shotgun) Looks like I'm heading to Australia!

Skull_300 0

Wahhh! Wahhh! Wahhh! aahhWahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Do you really give a **** about those assholes?