By handi-crap - 05/01/2010 17:28 - United States

Today, I had a promo code for a free Redbox movie. Since I knew exactly which movie I wanted, I parked in a handicapped space because it was super close and I was cold. I didn't think anyone would notice, but apparently the cop that parked beside my car did. My free movie cost me $100. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 007
You deserved it 78 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of course it was super close. Handicapped people generally can't get around very well. F their lives if they had to park in a far away normal space because you can't handle twelve seconds of cold.

GIRAFFES 0

You deserved it. Nothing else to say, really.

Comments

sensboltsfan84 4

That's Karma, you asshole. My daughter has a disability and needs a handicap license. If I saw you parked there, I would have had your ass towed. Consider yourself lucky that it was only a $100 fine. **** you

check plus for you. I like this comment and I agree all the way.

Splayd 10

I personally use every single handicapped position possible. I take the big "handicapped" stall first when I walk into the lavatory. If I wouldn't get fined, I'd take handicapped parking spaces, too. This is the land of equality, and while it might be a common courtesy to give a handicapped person a particular spot, it should not be REGULATED BY THE GOVERNMENT that I am not allowed to park in a particular spot because someone who is "handicapped" (And that means it could just be some fatty with a bad hip caused by glutton) is given priority. And you can bet your buttocks that no one who is horribly ill for a week is going to get a handicapped permit, even if he is less capable of walking a distance than someone with crutches. If you're so handicapped you can barely move, how did you get to your car? How are you driving? I HATE

redhedsaysrawr 18

"If you're so handicapped you can barely move, how did you get to your car? How are you driving? " asshole, you know maybe they hire a nurse or a family member has to help them around. just because they cant walk well do to some impairment, doesnt mean they dont deserve or enjoy to get to do things other people are allowed to do. Its insensitive assholes like you who really get on my nerves. Im sure any disabled person would much rather have the ability to sit around at their computer all day like you, insensitive fatass you are, rather than go through whatever it is. A close friend of mine has cancer, and after being robbed of everything that makes her a woman, no, a healthy human, including having her ass sewed up and using the bathroom through a TUBE IN HER SIDE, she couldnt EVEN SIT DOWN FOR DAYS. Im sure she would have much rather had the ability to sit around at her computer complaining about how unfair it is that there are people who get to have a handicapped pass oh because something lifethreatening happened to them No, but assholes like you and OP use UP DAMN PARKING SPACES TO MAKE LIFE JUST A BIT EASIER FOR THEM you stupid prick, i hope you realize what a damn jerk you sound like. one day maybe youll understand just how upsetting it is.

Splayd 10

how arrogant people here are. Give me an honest, reasonable example of someone who is 1. "Disabled," 2. should be walking around and shopping (or RENTING A MOVIE FOR ENTERTAINMENT in the first place, and 3. is incapable of walking twenty feet, but is somehow capable of walking ten feet. So it's a little more inconvenient. So? If a guy works out too hard, he gets shin splits and then it's inconvenient for him, too, but I know bloody well that he's not going to get a handicapped permit issued by the blasted government who want to put their grubby fingers in every pie in existence. And take this scenario for instance: You are starving. You've come into a little money, so you drive your car to the market, but, behold! there is only one parking spot, and what is more: It is a handicapped spot. You cannot park further away because you are very nearly emaciated and could not make the long walk. So, you either A. Starve because someone who is handicapped is superior to you in the existential dynamic, or B. You take that accursed spot and get yourself some food. But wait, you get a ticket, so instead of buying food, you are forced to pay off a ticket. You starve to death. You are now dead. Thanks handicapped people. And the problem is, as exaggerated as this story is (though not completely implausible) the idea that a handicapped person cannot walk a few extra yards is not only bullocks, but also insulting to handicapped people. If a handicapped person is on crutches, then he has VERY good mobility. (I have seen dozens of people on crutches who can move very well) Or, if he has a wheelchair, all the better! He can roll a few more yards. Man up. Bad hip? Get crutches or a wheel-chair, and if you ate yourself into that state, then you need the extra exercise, anyway. That is all.

redhedsaysrawr 18

You want a good example, you prick? Ill give you a good example: 1. "Disabled," -SOMEONE WHO JUST HAD THEIR BOWELS SEWED UP DUE TO TUMORS BEING REMOVED, ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE THAT MAKES THEM A "WOMAN" 2. should be walking around and shopping (or RENTING A MOVIE FOR ENTERTAINMENT in the first place, and -TO GET SOME ENJOYMENT IN THEIR LIFE AND GET THEIR MIND OF THE DAMN PAIN OF EVERY DAY 3. is incapable of walking twenty feet, but is somehow capable of walking ten feet. - GETTING HELP FROM A FRIEND, A NEIGHBOR, OR A NURSE TO GET OUT OF THEIR CAR AND GET INSIDE, WHILE WALKING VERY SLOWLY TO EASE AS MUCH PAIN AS POSSIBLE, SEEING AS THEY CANT SIT DOWN FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME, MUCH LESS USE A WHEELCHAIR, Happy now you insensitive asshole?!

Derrrrrrp32 6

That was super lazy of you!!