By PictureLess - 10/01/2010 17:14 - United States

Today, I got home from a family trip to Disney World. I had taken nearly 300 photos of our trip on my new digital camera. As our car pulled into the driveway, I was using my camera to try to delete one unflattering shot of me. I accidentally deleted every picture off the memory card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 836
You deserved it 38 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What?! Every digital camera I've used has a confirmation step, so that you would have had to hit 'yes' or something like it twice to avoid situations just like the one the OP had.

I would have cried. Honest. I love taking pictures and I would hate for the same thing to happen to me.

Comments

www.z-a-recovery.com works, ive used it, good luck

iv never been to disney land :(. afi forever

haha- I totally did the same thing once. there goes like 6months of pictures. sucks for you though.

somethingnew24 0

omg my sister did that not only with my nephews birth pictures but of his first christmas!!

fml1358 0

wow you are such an idiot. every camera i have ever used asks if you are sure you want to delete the picture. and also, you should just make sure you know how to use the camera before you start deleting pictures. most likely there is something about that in the manual (i've never read the manual before) but if it's a new camera and you have a chance of deleting important pictures you should always check and make sure that you know what you're doing.

hercules268 0

Same thing happened to me except i was able to stop the process half way through saving half of my photos. The half lost was all my disney photos.

sparxva 12

Don't do anything else, just take it to a geek to undelete your photos.