By PictureLess - 10/01/2010 17:14 - United States

Today, I got home from a family trip to Disney World. I had taken nearly 300 photos of our trip on my new digital camera. As our car pulled into the driveway, I was using my camera to try to delete one unflattering shot of me. I accidentally deleted every picture off the memory card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 836
You deserved it 38 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What?! Every digital camera I've used has a confirmation step, so that you would have had to hit 'yes' or something like it twice to avoid situations just like the one the OP had.

I would have cried. Honest. I love taking pictures and I would hate for the same thing to happen to me.

Comments

Yeah, like everyone else said, you can recover the photos as long as you don't take new ones.

further evidence that women can't handle technology.

Unless you actually went into the camera menu, into the settings, and pressed "Format memory card", I don't see how you could have done that. If you really did pull that off, YDI. Also, it can be recovered, just don't take any more pictures with it until you get it recovered. Sigh.

Trustno you're a freaking idiot! I'm majoring in two courses that are the lifelines of technology. Tv.Productions and Web Design/Coding and guess what I'm a woman!

Haha, should of been more patient when deleting.

use winundelete. i have the code for it if needed

Hi! You can probably recover most of them! :) Try using this software, it's free :) http://www.piriform.com/recuva Good luck! :)

fischju 0

http://www.filehippo.com/download_recuva Recuva to restore the photos