By Anonymous - 04/04/2009 02:55 - Canada

Today, my siblings came home for the weekend. At dinner, my dad started complaining at how one of my siblings had gotten fired, one was failing college, and the other was gay. He went on to say I was 17 and already had a bright future. I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 924
You deserved it 61 405

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so then all his kids were epic fails? minus the gay one sinceIi'm not homophobic at all.

Comments

Jbiebs82 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
YANKSFAN4EVER 0

How does she not deserve it having sex is at your own risk and now she has to pay the price.

kellbelle032398 0

she spelled it just like u did smartone

wajih 1

You cant be on this website, you can't read.

MilkyFilmz 26

I think we all need assume it was spelt wrong at first, but was moderated

All except the gay one. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay! I have no idea why he would complain about the gay one.

so then all his kids were epic fails? minus the gay one sinceIi'm not homophobic at all.

xtfauthorx 0

the gay one is probably doing the best

Adree 15

At least he's got good taste in shoes

Well, maybe one got fired because of the economy. He really shouldn't have a problem with his kid being gay, so there's two down... If you pay a few thousand a year to go to school and fail, then you really are a lame-o. But really. Daddy needs to take a chill pill.

#1 LOL. FMF - f***myfamily haha although i also agree with #3 only one to be a true fail is the college drop out.

Pregnancy and bright future are not mutually exclusive. But if it's that big an issue, abortions are not evil like some people pretend... And now watch me get slaughtered by the pro-lifers.

abortion is murder why cant you just have the kid and put it up for adoption instead of killing it,who knows that baby could be the next Einstein.

mattyb39 0

abortion is only murder if u wait like 5-6 months before doing it. if u do it right when u find out who cares

kevinkuz 0

aborting a fetus is like killing a shrimp.

molizzle 0

so does that mean a shrimp is not living? because a fetus lives at the moment of conception.

cluster of cells == embryo == fetus == baby

hey broski, fetus has a heartbeat at 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 weeks. pretty sure that's a little over a month old.

go ahead, get an abortion. you'll only have to live with the fact that you killed a person and you will never know what he/she looks like. abortion really messes people up

treysgldphish420 0

maybe you should spell college right.

this is the truth... i think this is why you have an eff'd life... LEARN TO SPELL!!!

But it wasn't before, it has been corrected since then.

Haha I agree with #5. I'm 17, if I fell pregnant anytime in the next five years abortion would be the ONLY option I'd consider. Whooo, I'll get slaughtered with you :s

well then you should be forced to have your tubes tied because selfish bitches like you don't deserve to have kids when you murder a baby that could have been the best thing that ever happened to some couple who desperately wants a baby and can't have one...do you know how many people want babies and spend years trying to get one? but whatever I guess 'it's your body' right? another persons happiness isn't as important as your waist line.

She said she didn't want a baby for 5 years. The coil or the bar would be a much better idea than something reversible. On an already crowded planet bringing an unwanted child into the world doesn't sound smart to me. Yes adoption is a good option too. Every time a couple have sex with protection they're stopping a baby. Every time a couple don't have sex they are stopping a baby etc etc etc. Yes you should be careful with sex and use protection but abortions aren't really any worse than not ******* once a month in the whole giving a baby a chance thing.

maybe she just doesn't want to go through that much pain to give what she made with all that pain and labour away? abortion isn't necessarily murder. It might be what is best for the baby.

can't go far if you can't even spell college.

I cant find college spelled wrong. Im confuzzled.

wtf is up with complaining about being gay?! being gay is AMAZING!!!