By victimboi - 05/06/2009 19:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I got a taxi home from work. Only having notes in my wallet, I told the taxi driver that I'd run inside my house and come back out with the change for the journey. He agreed, but only if I left my bag as collateral. It seemed fair. An hour later, I realized my wallet was missing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 352
You deserved it 48 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

irishlassie731 0

You deserve it for leaving your personal belongings in a freakin taxi, especially your wallet. Moron.

Comments

Trooth 13

well why else did you think he wanted you to leave your bags there. YDI for not thinking thoroughly enough.

im_sexy_baby 0

You can sue the company for stuff like this

4leafedchlover 0

Haa! Im srry that really ducks! But u should have thought a little longer on that before just leaving ur wallet in ur purse! :)

Haha "it was only notes... better than losing money"? That fails hard!

People, if he/she's only got 50s in his/her wallet, and the cab ride was say 15 bucks, why the **** would would he/she give the cabbie a 35 dollar tip? Let's use our head here, and NOT assume that the person getting the cab ride would only have to sacrifice a couple bucks. Dumbasses.

wow everyone here that is saying "its only notes who cares". epic failure you guys are dumb. Not everyone uses the same word for money, stop being so ignorant, you just look stupid.

Walt_1990 3

Should have taken your wallet with you, unfortunate mistake.

ohreally123 0

If you can remember the name of the cab company, call and report him. Really. Also, YDI for not having change in the first place and trusting a stranger. I would have just left my ID. You might also want to change your credit cards, he could have also gotten your numbers.

jaredjc51 0

Moral of the story: < $0.99 is worth more than an entire wallet. FYL.