By victimboi - 05/06/2009 19:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I got a taxi home from work. Only having notes in my wallet, I told the taxi driver that I'd run inside my house and come back out with the change for the journey. He agreed, but only if I left my bag as collateral. It seemed fair. An hour later, I realized my wallet was missing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 352
You deserved it 48 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

irishlassie731 0

You deserve it for leaving your personal belongings in a freakin taxi, especially your wallet. Moron.

Comments

Everyone that's calling her cheap cause she wouldn't give a few extra cents in form of a note...what if all she had were 50's and 100's and for a 9 dollar fare say, who's gonna tip THAT much? That sucks arse! Call the cab company and you can find out exactly who picked you up and you can get your shit back...after pressing charges against that person of course!

Desperate poor cab driver Cab driver = no talent or skill

JimboEdo 0

Not like u got money in there

scorpioserpent 1

I've never rode in a cab before, but that's crazy if it's true that they don't give change back? If so, you should have thought ahead and broke your bigger note to change.

Why would he steal the wallet if you had to go inside to get money?

#62 u retard! I never said I was first! how gay is that??? I don't need to learn to count, you just need to learn to read!

Are you that retarded but that does suck.

caca123_fml 0

why didn't you just let him keep the change? cheap. if you have enough money to take a taxi, not to mention enough money to leave your purse laying around, you have enough money to let him keep the change.

if the fare was a tenner and he only had a £20 note, £10 tip for that journey would be ridiculous. no british cabbie is worth a £10 tip; for the most part they're rude, obnoxious and arrogant.