Targeted vagueposting

By Craig - 04/10/2023 16:00

Today, a girl I rejected is making passive-aggressive posts, and posting stories with anti-dating quotes, and “Fuck love” and “All men are dogs”, making me look like an asshole. Am I an asshole just for having free will about who I date? FML
I agree, your life sucks 848
You deserved it 84

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No you're not wrong you're allowed to date who you want to date, sounds like you dodged a massively immature or unstable bullet with that one.

Pink_Turnips 14

uhhhhhh no, you're free to reject whomever you want.... just because im crushing on someone and i may want a relationship with them doesn't mean they're required to oblige. they can absolutely reject me. you sound entitled

Comments

dongdong xiang 10

From the sounds of it yes, yes you are. Try giving your all to someone only for them to break your heart into a million pieces. Because of you her faith in men and love will never be restored. Try getting your heart broken sometime and see how that works out for you. YDI

Pink_Turnips 14

uhhhhhh no, you're free to reject whomever you want.... just because im crushing on someone and i may want a relationship with them doesn't mean they're required to oblige. they can absolutely reject me. you sound entitled

dongdong xiang 10

Then that means you didnt want them in the first place if youre okay with them rejecting you. Learn some empathy for christ sakes. Maybe youd feel differently

Nikki 16

‘Heart broken’ all she did was ask him out, you need to cool it with defending toxic people

sounds like you've been reading too much Richard pencil and taking him seriously. or are you just trying to pathetically outdo him. you're an ass.

HouseOfM 8

Judging by dong's recent posts they either are a "gimmick" or actually serious. Leaning towards serious seems like a lot of effort for no reason.

No you're not wrong you're allowed to date who you want to date, sounds like you dodged a massively immature or unstable bullet with that one.

Pretty much. When a girl picks you, you give it a go. Unless you're a dog.

It’s a lot easier to turn someone down than to be turned down by someone else. But, dating and romance is supposed to be a matter of mutual interest. Relationships are complicated and not everyone is a good match. No one has a right to expect that another individual is going to be interested in them just because they are interested in the other person… Karma often has a tendency of coming back around - turn down the people you aren’t interested in tactfully and gently because you’d want that to come back to you when the situation arises…

Not enough I formation to make a call. Why did you decide to call it off? How did you call it off? How long was the relationship? Also, Did you make it a public display when Rejecting her? What kind of a person is she? Drama Queen? Used to always getting her way?

Nikki 16

This is FML not Reddit, just make a decision

you don't really read things through do you? they never dated, he simply said no when she made an advance on her.

Yes. You’re an asshole. Not because of this or because you’re a man, but because you’re a human being. As a species, human beings pretty much suck.

No. Choosing who you do and do not want to have an intimate relationship with does not make you an arsehole. From what you wrote, she asked you, you said no. That, right there should be the end of it but she is making a 'scene' and is attempting to guilt and pressure you into changing your mind. If you were the girl and she were the boy... Everyone would be jumping up and down screaming about stalking and the rest of it. You are not wrong and she is being a melodramatic idiot about someone saying No to her advances. This is a bullet well dodged. You simply point out that this is exactly the sort of behaviour that you didn't find attractive about her and move on.