By a - 21/05/2009 19:18 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I got a call saying that my son was chasing all the girls in the class with his "Sword of Death", otherwise known as my dildo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 489
You deserved it 109

Top comments

#5, where do you expect her to keep it? In a locked safe behind the picture of Grandma and Grandad hanging at the top of the landing 7ft off the floor with a high-tech alarm system and a self-destruct mode if the fingerprint scanner recognises it to be the fingerprint of someone under the age of 18?

Antonio718 0

It wasn't being put into use anyways...

Comments

gerbal07 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....thats freaking hilarous! hope you learned your lesson to keep that put up!

dearjennyanyway 0

haha, oh dear. I was thinking it's more of a F the teacher's life.. awkward...

lilcuti3pi389 0

That really sux and is embarrassing. Btw there are wayy too many lil kids up on here.

ROFL THATS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Find a better hiding spot YDI In my opinion.

nushadow 0

#75 i agree, i dont think little kids play anymore, they've all become fat and insociable. Im pretty sure this is NSFK, they should be automatically redirected to lolcats.

1220AA 0

lmao. i almost died laughing so much. i still am laughing. best fml ever. lmfao

#92, although i agree with you, your grammar is terrible, so you really shouldn't talk. When you typed "your," the comma belongs outside the quotation marks, and you should never start a sentance with "and". You're better off using a comma, like i did. In english, any number up to ten should be written out, so when you typed "2nd grade" it should be shown as "second grade", and lastly, you forgot to put a period at the end of your last sentance. Sorry, but you obviously failed ur job of being part of the spelling police. You're fired.

#13 wins at life. This fml is also great.

Also, #102, you misspelled "sentence" and you said "ur" instead of "your" at the end. You have been fired as well. Good job.

At least he wasn't chasing the boys with it. Maybe he knows what it is for. Next time, try keeping it in the freezer.