By a - 21/05/2009 19:18 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I got a call saying that my son was chasing all the girls in the class with his "Sword of Death", otherwise known as my dildo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 489
You deserved it 109

Top comments

#5, where do you expect her to keep it? In a locked safe behind the picture of Grandma and Grandad hanging at the top of the landing 7ft off the floor with a high-tech alarm system and a self-destruct mode if the fingerprint scanner recognises it to be the fingerprint of someone under the age of 18?

Antonio718 0

It wasn't being put into use anyways...

Comments

Omg........ your son touched your ***** :S:S:S:S Yuck, I feel sorry for him actually.

sniperwill0 0

as long as no one gets hurt......

LOLOLOLOLOL! #20 !! love it. this is hilarious. was "Sword of Death" some sort of code name so your child wouldn't realise it was a *****?

thats awsome, if i had a ***** i would play swords with it to that would be hella funny!

#71 FTW Great FML, but I think I'm liking the comments even better :D

So, why do you use a sword for a ***** anyway? Are you a masochist?

OMG. Hide your filth, PLEASE. You just socially damaged yourself and your son. Wow, way to go!

ROTFLOL!! I'm sure wherever you hide something like that the kid will find it.

The placement of commas and full stops in relation to quotation marks is a UK/US difference. I'm all for grammar Nazi-ing, but none of you are right, per se. So just stop it. OP: Teach your kid that it's not ok to go through Mummy's underwear drawer. I never found my mum's vibrator when I was a kid, possibly because my parents taught me this thing called "boundaries". YDI.