By a - 21/05/2009 19:18 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I got a call saying that my son was chasing all the girls in the class with his "Sword of Death", otherwise known as my dildo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 489
You deserved it 109

Top comments

#5, where do you expect her to keep it? In a locked safe behind the picture of Grandma and Grandad hanging at the top of the landing 7ft off the floor with a high-tech alarm system and a self-destruct mode if the fingerprint scanner recognises it to be the fingerprint of someone under the age of 18?

Antonio718 0

It wasn't being put into use anyways...

Comments

Who says its mom's? I thought the original poster was a man... even funnier.

wow. you have a son and you STILL need a *****? what about your husband???

#120 (miso1337): Punctuation goes inside quotation marks. So, it should have been "by the way." #71 (kahyia) was right with using "your" as a possessive, instead of "you're" (you are) like #92 (Travestie616) suggested. What type of ***** was it? Just if it was one of the realistic ones it could have been more akward. I agree with the other posters that there are a lot of children here, considering that this is not really a child-friendly site.

If i read one more person trying to be a grammar Nazi i'm going to kill a ******* baby. Seriously. Shut. The. ****. Up. All of you. We aren't writing a ******* dissertation. No one cares. It's the internet, people make typo's. Get over it and stop trying to sound smart, because you don't. All you do is just make yourselves look like a bunch of 12-year olds retards. I hope you all die in a fire. Good day.

Gosh, stop fighting about typing, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Who the hell cares? We aren't in english class. Hide the ***** next time!

snavula 0

Lmao! I love how Travestie came in trying to be the grammar police and then got straight grammar nazi'd by miso1337. This FML actually made me laugh, and I love that it is actually a true FML And #139 when you said "typo's", since its not really showing possession of anything, it would just be 'typos'. Good day.

kids are crazy! this was hilarious! I'm sorry oyu had to go through it...but it made my day! lol i remember when i was a kid i use to find my parents condoms....EVERYWHERE i didn't knwo what they were but i loved playing with them cause they always felt really cool! i would purposely go looking for them! my parents just told me they were balloons! BIG mistake!

Be really careful if your kid has bunk beds. i had one with a removable ladder. i brought it with me everywhere. nothing was safe. fortunately if i ever found anything inappropriate i have blocked it out of my memory...