By a - 21/05/2009 19:18 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I got a call saying that my son was chasing all the girls in the class with his "Sword of Death", otherwise known as my dildo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 489
You deserved it 109

Top comments

#5, where do you expect her to keep it? In a locked safe behind the picture of Grandma and Grandad hanging at the top of the landing 7ft off the floor with a high-tech alarm system and a self-destruct mode if the fingerprint scanner recognises it to be the fingerprint of someone under the age of 18?

Antonio718 0

It wasn't being put into use anyways...

Comments

i didnt think OP was that funny #58 i can't even read your post, you're obviously to young for this site.

idontgiveone 0

Well at least he wasn't stabbing anyone with real knives.

LMFAO! My daughter use to find mine no matter where I put it.

#110, God you’re ******* retarded. The comma DOES go outside the quotation mark because the comma isn’t part of the quotation. Your use of the comma there is a pause between the quote and “by the way”. Also, you shouldn’t start a sentence with “and” at all because when talking, “and” means we have something to add to whatever had just been said. You wouldn’t stop talking, then start talking suddenly to add on to what had just been said. You take a pause then continue to make sure your sentence flows, it just doesn’t sound right when everyone thinks you’re done talking and suddenly start again. Nobody cares about if you feel like your poor smiley is ‘disconnected’ from all its friends, it doesn’t change the fact that it isn’t proper grammar. In fact, I would love to see what happens when you hand in an English essay with no punctuation and your excuse was you didn’t want the smiley faces to be lonely. Lastly, it must take skill to look at what #104 said. “Ur” is internet slang for your, when typing, it just slipped out because I’m so used to typing that way.

Heres an FML! Today i caught my ten year old on FML reading posts and filling his mind with mature and potentialy disturbing content. FML. SERIOUSLY this site is not for YOU little ones! GTFO

nicerdicer 0

I feel much worse for your son once he's older and realizes he brought his Mom's ***** to school. Better start saving now for his therapy sessions.

brittanycraze 0

i love how there are so many grammar nazis on here.. can no one actually post a damn RELEVANT comment anymore? OP, that is so FUNNY. I would never even be able to look at my son with a straight face for as I lived if I were you.. Kudos.

mcbeth 0

usually i like reading the comments but i feel like i just sat thru an english class. spelling/grammar nazis are made of fail and aids...and annoyance. oh and OP, that's ******* hilarious hahaha

Oh my. That is freaking hilarious. For those of you who say it should be kept up or that she's a bad parent, you either don't have kids or are totally oblivious to them, because short of locking stuff in a safe, you cannot keep stuff away from kids. I don't care where you put it, they will find it. I remember that both from being a kid and from my own kids. That being said, that is just super freaking hilarious. One of the best FMLifes yet. :)