By Pumpkin - 18/07/2009 02:00 - United States

Today, I found out that my son is not really gay. He just told me that so I'd let him have girls in his bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 201
You deserved it 102 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha, that's a great idea, very original. But seriously, if you were a bit open minded with him you could have avoided this... I'm also kinda wondering just how you found out.

Comments

bigbill245 0

haha smart kid! you should be proud

Hell, you should be proud. Your kid's ******* devious!

Your son is a genius! I am seeing a future MIT graduate in him.

zymn 6

WOW. you've raised one helluva genius.

A REASONABLE parent that accepts the fact their son or daughter is going to do w.e. the **** they want regardless of wat their parents tell them espescially when it comes to girls so there is no point in saying anything but, "just wear a rubber". smart idea to the kid tho, who i gotta assume is in his teens soooooooo mom, back off haha

No, this IS an FML. A. This fuckhead put his parents through the stress of thinking that he's gay (a HARD lifestyle that would guarantee that their son's lack of acceptance from a lot of people in today's society) and B. he's the ******* reason that people are wary of gays in the first place. One of my best friends is gay (as am I) and parents WOULDN'T let him come over to his girl friends' houses because they thought he WAS lying to get into girls' pants and/or bedrooms. Which he wasn't. This went on for five years. This kid needs a ******* life. :| Sucks for you, OP. I'm sorry your ******** of a son did that to you.

Dmaster22 0

Shut the **** up retard. Don't make yourself steriotypical by not understanding his reasons for doing it. His retarded mom (OP) Did not let him even have friends that happened to be female in his room so obviously that got him curious from the start. Then he probably learned about sex because his retarded mom practically MADE him curious and shit. Then he lied so he could get laid and since his mom believed him regardless about sex she must of let him have girls in his room because he was or atleast she thought he was socially unacceptable! The dude got some brains and figured out how to get laid. End of story don't make yourself look worse by bitching about it Nobody cares that your gay until you start bitching about shit like this. All in all THIS KIDS THE ****** MAN!!

EllieMolloy 2

The real point is he lied about something that's potentiality life changing to his own mum, he should have some respect and follow her rules. He should just grow up and stop being so immature. If his mum doesn't want girls in his room that's her decision and if more parents had those kind of rules we'd probably have a lot less pregnant teens. Don't call his mum retarded just because she cares about him and wanted to give him some values that people like you lack. I think shes a great parent especially to accept him when he told her he was gay even if the little prick lied.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO that's pretty low but still genius of him