By Anonymous - 04/10/2010 04:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my "I don't believe in pre-marital sex" boyfriend is the father of my younger sister's newborn baby. After four years of being in a serious, but sexless, relationship, I am now single, horny, and an aunt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 993
You deserved it 6 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh wow. That really sucks! I am surprised you're feeling horny with all the other emotions, but I guess that's your smallest 'problem'. Good luck with your sister, the baby and the ex.

Comments

Single, horny, and an aunt? Give up all hope, this will simultaneously get rid of of your horniness, then adopt 8-infinite cats. BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, read what lajaynay suggested and take solace in the fact that your exboyfriend has a kid he (presumably) never planned for. And if you feel the need to take revenge on him or your sister, know that raising a kid to age 18 will cost about $110,000. This is also an fml for them.

Uhm.. no. In these circumstances it's definately a YDI for them.

actually it's averaged to about $318,000

I got my figures from I think... 2005 and added $10,000 for inflation, which is probably too low. Plus I'm not counting college. Still that seems a bit steep.

yummycupcakegirl 0

Wow now family dinners will feel awkward:(

You're better off without that kinda boyfriend! Now you can get a decent one.

A guy that doesn't want sex is BIG RED FLAG! No way a happy ending is possible. Run away as fast as you can!

FOUR Years w/o sex?! what the hell is the matter with you. Let this be a lesson, that first: a guy will cheat if he has to wait FOUR YEARS(!!) and second: you can Never really know that you are compatible for marriage unless you are sexually compatible.

what do you mean?!? my mum says this is a real tattoo!!!

Should have done him sooner. If you wanted to and he didn't that should have been a clue. So no oral or nothing? Obviously your sis did something he liked. Or he's into younger girls.

bennyboi501 0

awww u poor thing well if ur single live it ip girl... a woman who is a virgin has a lot of respect for herself.. if ur a virgin it puts u above the rest just because every other girl is so quick to give it up..there dumb and don't think.. my suggestion is to not do anything outta anger.. u need some more advice hit me up I'm more than willing to help

*Turns screen sideways and upside-down* Nope, doesn't read those ways, either. It's an alien language!

Sawm11 0

bet your parents loved hearing that one. sorry for dealing with dumbasses.