By Anonymous - 04/10/2010 04:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my "I don't believe in pre-marital sex" boyfriend is the father of my younger sister's newborn baby. After four years of being in a serious, but sexless, relationship, I am now single, horny, and an aunt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 993
You deserved it 6 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh wow. That really sucks! I am surprised you're feeling horny with all the other emotions, but I guess that's your smallest 'problem'. Good luck with your sister, the baby and the ex.

Comments

What a prick and your sister must be a hoe!

Illyssa_fml 4

Wow..I wouldve just raped him way before 4 years..I guess your sister learned how..haha fyl and here's your chance to be single! find a hott guy :)

CoachLlama 5

Well only half of the relationship was in a sexless state. Unfortunately it was your half. Now you have an opportunity to go out and make a better choice in men.

Igor_g5 0
mrzero 0

hay **** him and call me :-)

fuuuck that. four sexless years with that douche, and he betrays your trust. id be looking for some blood, op

meganasoarus 0

fyl and your sisters life. she's the moron who's about to have a child. don't help her with the baby and that'll be payback enough.

To the op, a serious but sexless relationship is make believe. You should've seen this sign for miles. To those two comments with phone numbers, I hope you get spamed by everyone. That is sad.

Oh FFS, that's so ridiculous. It's completely possible to have a serious romantic relationship without sex. Believe it or not, there are people out there who physically can't have sex, but who still have very loving, fulfilling SO relationships. Just because it isn't the norm in Western culture doesn't mean it can't happen.