By Anonymous - 04/10/2010 04:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my "I don't believe in pre-marital sex" boyfriend is the father of my younger sister's newborn baby. After four years of being in a serious, but sexless, relationship, I am now single, horny, and an aunt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 993
You deserved it 6 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh wow. That really sucks! I am surprised you're feeling horny with all the other emotions, but I guess that's your smallest 'problem'. Good luck with your sister, the baby and the ex.

Comments

So... he banged your sister and he didn't take the opportunity to bang you as well? And on top of it he has a kid now? I believe this is his FML, not yours. Go f*** yourself, maybe then you wouldn't be so horny.

Another way of looking at this just occurred to me. Maybe YDI for hanging out with your sister's boyfriend too much?

What a asshole....... I wouldn't have anything to do with my sister either. What a nasty ****

find someone hot and young. and not an asshole ;) and yeah it's a bigger fml for him. wahaha. sorry

Guess he didn't see that coming when he started screwing around,bastard! At least he'll now have a lifetime of child support to pay ( figuratively cutting his balls off ) and if you're really lucky they'll both have a nasty STD.

Most definitely can help you out with the horny part

I'm sorry, but am I the only one here thinking: "I would completely murder that bitch" about the sister? I mean, she's her SISTER, that's worse than your best friend. The guy is just a boyfriend, he's a jerk and it sucks, but he can be replaced. Your sister's family, you should expect a certain amount of respect from your family.

if i were u i wud have been charged for two MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!