By grossedout - 06/09/2011 05:33 - United States

Today, while cleaning the house, I discovered that my husband has been making a little mountain of whatever he finds up his nose on the underside of our couch when he watches TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 118
You deserved it 2 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i could never see myself staying with someone like him..

almariee 2

that is so disgusting.... eww I would've made him clean the shit up

Comments

i could never see myself staying with someone like him..

GlitteryMasakali 1

Whatever he finds up his nose is just dirt and dust that gets into your nasal passages when you breath in. Hey, atleast he doesn't eat em :P

rein 8

wow..there was a little mountain of bogger?! well all i can say is that your husband sure "nose" how to be pick 'em!

LiveLaughFML 10

he was up his nose, digging for gold.

the only problem is that he doesn't even bother to put whatever is up his nose, nice or not, in the bin or outside or down the drain :L

Jesus its not that gross.chill.if you make out with somebody its pretty much the same thing..

THE KIDDIE PICK: When your by yourself and uninhibently twist your forefinger into your nostril with childlike joy and freedom. And the best part is there is no limit. CAMOUFLAGED KIDDIE PICK: When in the presence of other people, you wrap forefinger in a tissue, then thrust it in deep and hold back the smile. FAKE NOSE SCRATCH: When you make believe you've got an itch but your really trolling the nostril edge for stray boogers. MAKING A MEAL OUT OF IT: You do it so furiously, and for so long your probably entitled to dessert. SURPRISE PICKINGS: When a sneeze or laugh causes snot to come hurtling out of your nose and you have to gracefully clean it off your shirt. AUTOPICK: The kind you do in a car when no ones looking. PICK YOUR BRAINS: Done in private this is the one where your finger goes in so far it passes the septum. PICK AND SAVE: When you have to pick it quickly, just when someone looks away, and than you pocket the snot so they don't catch on to what you did. PICK AND ROLL: No explanation needed. PICK AND FLICK: Ditto. PICK AND STICK: You wanted it to be a "PICK AND FLICK" but it stubbornly clings to your fingertip. PAYDIRT: The kind when you remove a piece of snot so big it improves your breathing by 90%. Sorry bout the length ^.

KiddNYC1O 20

Paydirt for sure. Such a relief removing those big ones.

YDI for not cleaning for a while to not notice a freaking mountain!

marpay 11

59- you mist regularly flip over your couch and clean under there to be so judgmental. As for me, a group of gnomes could move in under there and I wouldn't know till I moved apartments.

So BIG in fact, that my Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Doctor refers to it as "Crusting". I build up "Crusting" extractions all the time. My favorite place: The underside of my nitestand. Don't mess with my "crusting stash".

MissBunnyWillEat 11

32- Idk about you, but when I make out with someone, I don't stick my tongue up their nose... maybe you're doing it wrong.

Wow # 1 no wonder 51% of marriages fail in this country. If everyone thought like you and would quit on a marriage over this, it would be 100%. Everyone has some gross habit, deal with it.

I never said I wanted to quit the marriage, i just said that i could never see myself with someone like him because sometimes on the underside can attract small insects (weird i know) and you have thenm crawling on your couch.

and its not healthy for anyone to have insects crawling in your couch especially when you have young children

almariee 2

that is so disgusting.... eww I would've made him clean the shit up

cudi504 4

I would put it in his next dinner an not tell him until after he eats it lol

It's an anniversary present he's been making for you

jarednt39 5

5- your picture is defiantly "Winning!"

rebekahah 7

At least it's under the couch where no one can see it, but when Mount Sticky gets too big, he may have to relocate it to your entryway.

Ah yes... Mount Sticky... a part of the "FarSide Range". Where you will also find Mount Amber (earwax stash), Mount Lint (belly button extract), Mount Pube (lint, hair, crud that hides in the foreskin between showers), and the ever-popular Mount ToeJam. And on a clear day, you might get a glimpse of Mount Dandruff (but usually only after a week or two of skipping the head wash). I just like to continuously clean myself between showers.

AshleyCole 0
jarednt39 5

8- You are too fine , leave a mountain of whatever you like ! :)

No. Just no. Use a different pickup line next time, 11.

How about NOT using pick-up lines at all. You want to flirt, use PMs, don't use the forums.

marpay 11

This Fml made me gag. Use a scraper and relocate it to his pillow.

Hey now. Don't go messing with Mount Pickabigcrusty woman! It took me ages to sculpt those glorious peaks!

crazyluvbug 8

I love full metal alchemist! That's a cool pic.