By hellnooo - 15/08/2009 23:06 - United States

Today, I found out that I puke and then pass out at the sight of blood. I am a 16 year old girl expecting hundreds of periods to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 083
You deserved it 7 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haven't you seen blood before you turned 16?

alice_xoxo 0

Comments

mastory96 0

oh, and to the OP, grow some ovaries, and get over it. :] no pun intended.

Try to see if you and just not look, if it doesn't work don't feel embrrasses to ask your doctor to be put on the pill that only gives you 3/4 periods a year. I'm sure they'll understand.

FlippyFloppies 0

you're 16 .. and you haven't gotten your period ? WTF .

You'll get over it. Once a month for a good chunk of your life is enough to make you used to periods and blood.

Lmao..Reading these comments I can only say one thing...Loverly.. And OP look I there are certain things that aren't best posted around the internet is there..Because right now you are being humiliated by complete strangers who are slowly, but surely, eating away at your soul bit by bit...Poor you..FYL on the hemophobianess btw

Period blood isn't the same as regular blood. So you probably won't freak out as much. Btw, you don't get just hundreds of periods throughout your life. More like thousands. Does that help? xP

Once a month, every year, for about... ah... 30 - 50 years, depending on the person, doesn't reach a thousand. Certainly feels like it though.

pimpin88, women actually have a higher pain tolerance than men (:

When you feel your period coming on, use pads. Wrap a bunch of them around your head to prevent brain damage from your inevitable falls. You'll look like an idiot, but your brain with thank you for it.

Plexico made me LOL, as usual. However, I believe he means "will", not "with". :D

You poor soul. I sympathize, i got mine when I was camping with my dad and his girlfriend. Mom was nowhere in sight and I ended up asking his girlfriend to help me out. In reply to the original FML - Try to calm down and get used to it. It might have only been the one time because of cramps or something, I get sick from cramps too which is somewhat more normal. You can only get so paranoid, and it's probably better to calm yourself down first than to work yourself up to the point where you pass out over it all the time. Plus, you'll be able to feel when it's happening not just see it. Maybe it'll help?

latenights 0

Don't worry. My sister passes out every time she sees blood, but her period has never bothered her. It's different. The same sister also didn't get her period until she was 17. Comes with being a competitive gymnast. It's not all that uncommon.