By hellnooo - 15/08/2009 23:06 - United States

Today, I found out that I puke and then pass out at the sight of blood. I am a 16 year old girl expecting hundreds of periods to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 083
You deserved it 7 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haven't you seen blood before you turned 16?

alice_xoxo 0

Comments

daydreambeliever 0

I got mine at 17. I was worried something was wrong with me. I'm 20 now and its incredibly regular and lasts two days. Always has been that way. Also its light and I don't get cramps. I mostly just get annoyed with the whole dealio but reading all the commenting from the other ladies makes me feel lucky!

athiest_pope 0

I really want this to turn into a 400-comment overshare marathon like the last period FML. TMI FTW!

cherry_blossom 0

I wouldn't say "chunky" really. More like "clumpy." I dunno, it's hard to describe.....ah...."gooey" is a good word, eh? "Chunky" just makes me think of, like, chunks of meat or something.

If you read the typo literally it sounds pretty hot to me.

you're 16 and just got your period? WTF.

DeathMetal666 0

Grow the **** up... I cum blood all the time, ************

I suggest seeing a doctor about that one. Though I admit that I won't feel sorry if you lose the ability to reproduce.

deathmetal666 huh, i take it ur a Cannibal Corpse fan and that's where you got the "I Cum Blood" from

o boo hoo... poor you! i cant believe you have to deal with having your period.... SUCK IT UP AND DEAL... stop whining! ... besides im pretty sure your period isnt even really blood but rather menstrual fluid, which is different. so stop being such a baby! grow up!

For people who are calling OP a wuss: This is, at heart, a case of hemophobia. A phobia is an IRRATIONAL fear of something that a person usually has no control over whatsoever. An ex-friend of mine suffered from hemophobia, and while I don't know how she fared during her time of the month (I didn't find it necessary to ask), she couldn't watch scary movies or look at any blood whatsoever without getting dizzy or feeling sick or otherwise. Some people also don't like the sight of their own blood, like the OP may feel, and so knowing that blood (among other bodily tissues) is pouring out of her can be quite a scary notion. People have phobias of butterflies, long words, any bad luck associated with the number 13, and being turned into a pumpkin. (No joke on that last one; I unfortunately do not remember the term for it.) Hell, there's a phobia for damn near everything. Blood is certainly more rational than being turned into a pumpkin.