By hellnooo - 15/08/2009 23:06 - United States

Today, I found out that I puke and then pass out at the sight of blood. I am a 16 year old girl expecting hundreds of periods to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 083
You deserved it 7 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haven't you seen blood before you turned 16?

alice_xoxo 0

Comments

SaraKaitlynLewis 0

I feel for you, I was that way too. But I got my period when I was eight so I'm over it. AND GIRLS:: If you don't get your period by the time your sixteen, it usually means that there is something wrong with your body. Not always, but most of the time. If this is the case, go see your family physician.

Actually, as far as I've read, 16 is the maximum age on the normal range for when your period starts (11 - 16). So no, it doesn't mean usually mean there is something wrong.

.................................................................................................... One hundred periods. That wasn't so bad, now, was it?

smellanie 0

you guys are stupid. when youre on your period, not all of that is blood.

littlemisslee 0

I was just like you. I can even le myself say the word blo-d or le myself type it out in full. I have to leave a letter out. as years passed, I got used to that horrible time of the month.

And God made Eve from the rib of Adam. And Eve was weak and loosed the raven on the world. And the raven was called sin. Say it, the raven was called sin. And the first sin was intercourse! SAY IT! Eve was weak! EVE WAS WEAK! EVE WAS WEAK!

And God made Eve from the rib of Adam. And Eve was weak and loosed the raven on the world. And the raven was called sin. Say it, the raven was called sin. And the first sin was intercourse! SAY IT! Eve was weak! EVE WAS WEAK! EVE WAS WEAK! >:o

The only bad thing about blood is the smell of it >:|

Caayouteepie 0

i pass out at the sight of blood but period blood doesnt really look like blood so im fine. but my cramps are so horrible that the cramps make me faint.