By hellnooo - 15/08/2009 23:06 - United States

Today, I found out that I puke and then pass out at the sight of blood. I am a 16 year old girl expecting hundreds of periods to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 083
You deserved it 7 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haven't you seen blood before you turned 16?

alice_xoxo 0

Comments

Dude, you're the only one here who was even thinking of Twilight. Also, I'm assuming you're male because seeing menstrual blood IS a bit different from seeing someone bleeding from a wound. There's less of it, it's thicker, and sometimes, (get this), it can be chunky. :/ So yeah. It's pretty different from your average blood.

Wowzers0985 0

Good luck Hun. Your better off without it.

echarperouge 0

That would be your body telling you that it's time to GROW UP.

I got mine when I was 12. Its no big deal. And its from your own body so its different.

To people spouting about getting your first period at 16: It's normal to get it any time before you turn 23. Different people's hormones work differently and/or take longer to become prevalent or matured enough. It just means that she'll probably go through menopause a few years later. To the OP: Just don't dwell on it. The more you think about being scared of blood, the worse it's going to be. My advice to you is to get a biology or physiology book and acquaint yourself with what blood actually is. A bit nerdy, I know. But what once you understand exactly what blood is, it won't freak you out as much.

theshinepolice 0

i actually heard later first period=earlier menopause thats what my doctor said, doensn't make sense, right? but yeah guess it depends on the woman.

well if it makes you feel better, most of that isn't actually blood... it's flesh. Peeling off from inside you. yeah.

Vacant 7

Well actually some veins do rupture during your period and about 3 ounces of blood pours out of you with the 'flesh' and mucus and all that natural but nasty looking stuff.

@ 62 WHAT THE HELL veins do NOT rupture in you when you get your period you dipshit. If that happened you would more than likely go into hypovolaemic shock and die from internal bleeding. What a stupid thing to say... A period is the shedding of the lining of your uterus because you don't need it if you don't have a baby to support in it! Jesus Christ...

doubleAbattery 0

I had a really good point, and then I forgot it, so never mind.

Uhhhh....actually it has been scientifically proven women can endure pain better than men...partially due to the fact that babies come out of their vaginas. I imagine it would be like having a golf or ping-pong ball coming out of our penis. So yeah...FAIL for you...

This was to Pimpin88 but his comment disappeared

@#93 No, it wouldn't be like having a golf ball come out of a penis. Vaginas are designed to stretch and allow babies to come out. It is said that a man passing a kidney stone even the size of a large marble is as painful as, if not more painful than, childbirth.

Most vaginas tear during childbirth. Even though something is "designed" to do something, doesn't mean it isn't going to hurt like jesusfuckingchristholyshitgodwhymewhygodohmyfuckinggodpleasekillme.

@#228 I didn't say it doesn't hurt. Just not as much as a golfball for a guy.

But how would you know? I mean, you said earlier that you don't know, so you can't assume. Just like I don't know and can't assume, either. This is where it would suck to be a doctor (Scrubs ref)

@#238 True, you have a good point. I'm just basin this off what I've read from studies, and stuff.

Kristin_x 0

I've been through childbirth, and I can say that is the most PAINFUL thing in the world. I'm almost sure it hurts more then a kick in the balls. =/

@#245 Which I never argued with. Obviously childbirth hurts more than a kick to the balls, only an idiot would argue with that. If you truly have had a child, then you've definitely been through more pain than I ever have and I respect you for it. But to say it hurts as much as a golfball coming out of a penis is, in my opinion, incorrect.

Well, now see I got to thinking about this a little more, and possibly I may agree with you, because I thought about it... things in the ****** normally feel good, while things in the urethra... do not, to put it plainly. There are some kinksters though....

mushrooms_fml 0

Oh, no, we should all listen to fudrick, because he's the smartest person alive. /sarcasm Fudrick, shut the **** up and go die, you stupid ******* idiotic little no-dick bitch.

You seem to be stalking me... I'm honored =D

nofrillz 0

birth control stops periods. u should use it so we can ****.

boatkicker 4

Some kinds do. Depo shots can, although they don't always. other kinds make it come less frequently

birth control doesnt stop your period, it regulates it, pig.

@#126 Some types of birth control can completely stop a period, at least for some women, bitch.

Yeah, but some of those methods cause cystic fibrosis which makes the bleeding worse. And birth control (pill or IUD) doesn't always work properly. In some cases, it just permanently damages the woman's uterus or causes extended or even continuous periods.

thismeanswar 1

I take birth control constantly without breaking for my period so I don't get them anymore at all unless I want to. no it's not natural but there are no shown side effects to doing it this way. if you have severe pain problems like me it is a good option.

crasian27 0

YDI for being afraid of blood

doubleAbattery 0

Don't worry, I sometimes pass out from my period too. Of course, with me it's because my cramps are so bad it feels like little demons are trying to remove my uterus with a tow truck and a cork screw.

brit8741 0

Bahahah. THAT was an interesting little picture...

You get used to it! Use tampons, you don't even have to deal with the blood, you only see it when you take it out. Also, there are birth controls that stop you from having periods, including IUDs and pills.