By hellnooo - 15/08/2009 23:06 - United States

Today, I found out that I puke and then pass out at the sight of blood. I am a 16 year old girl expecting hundreds of periods to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 083
You deserved it 7 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haven't you seen blood before you turned 16?

alice_xoxo 0

Comments

From what I remember from health class, it's not actually blood. It's kind of like the pre-stages of placenta. It's there so that your egg can survive. How would an egg get nutrition from blood? Just remember it's not blood.

actually, your health teacher is an idiot. it is blood we shed the lining of our uterus, which thickens as the cycle continues because they uterus needs to be thicker to carry out a success ful pregnancy, as in to protect the egg.

chexmixbmx 0

shes 16 and hasnt had a period...?

How can you be squeamish about yourself? Btw, did you know that there can be up to 15 pints of blood in an average adult male? Thats a lot of blood.

Naddy11 0

Sweet jesus. I just started my period yesterday and the only thing i had a spazz about was telling my mom. Not to mention my 2 sisters who forced me to have a toast and do a victory dance celebrating my entrance into woman-hood. >.< i'm 14.

Haha be glad you don't have my friends mother, she had a 'blood party' for her daughter. It was very entertaining :D

Soo... you're 16 and STILL haven't started your period? And why the **** haven't you gone to a gynecologist or informed someone? That's not normal.

wtf is with everyone saying its not normal? some girls don't start until they're like 18.

yoshiyoshi_fml 0

I started my period when I was 12. It's been 5 years and I'm still not regular. My point is that some people start later than others. Get off OP's back.

so what if she hasnt had her period yet i got mine when i was like 11 but i know people who havent got theirs yet and they are 17 so i dont see why this is a big deal to so many of you and that sucks OP that you faint at the sight of blood that should be fun :P