By hellnooo - 15/08/2009 23:06 - United States

Today, I found out that I puke and then pass out at the sight of blood. I am a 16 year old girl expecting hundreds of periods to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 083
You deserved it 7 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haven't you seen blood before you turned 16?

alice_xoxo 0

Comments

valgal995 0

dont worry about your period. I faint at the sight of blood too. But when you have your period it is differant. you'll be fine

replaceme 0

how the **** is this YDI? FYL sweetie. I hope it goes okay for you. and stfu people, probably all guys, that are saying starting periods after the age of 16 is abnormal. you know nothing!

sarahtolkien 8

You'll get use to it. It's different when it's your own.

Haha whenever I hear about people that are afraid of blood I think of this annoying accelerated math Mormon ****** that was in my precalc class in high school. One day he said in the most feminine voice possible "ooh I faint at the sight of blood" and shuddered and it was probably the most homosexual thing I've ever seen beyond homosex itself.

Fmylife for having to read this shit. Just grow up ok? and keep the details for yourself.

I agree. I wasted a minute of my life listening to you complain. That's one minute I will never have back. Jesus, when will FMLs actually get good. At least there are awesome commenters to keep things interesting.

sunnyXsmile 0

I agree with valgal995. I have a friend that also faints at the slight of blood & I actually asked her about that & she said just that-that it's different when it's not someone else's.

akatier23 0

My little sister was like that as well, but when she got her period it didn't bother her. In fact, she no longer passes out at the sight of blood.

Stevieebabyy 0

My period started heavy when I was 12, now 5 years later it remains as heavy as before. OP; Seriously? What's so frightening about blood?

sometimes i feel so bad for women because of the whole menstruation cycle. I thought that it was simply peeing, just with blood. Then i found out it's really painful, and the side effects. Just the thought of having to deal with that once a month makes me think that really sucks. As a male, I'm wondering how do you learn to cope with it?

Hopefully you'll get desensitized. :/ Good luck.