By fmjob - 21/07/2009 04:39 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I finally told my parents I would be changing bedrooms because I could no longer stand hearing them having sex, which is awkward and disturbing. Later, my dad came and asked me quietly if I thought my mom sounded "satisfied." FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 256
You deserved it 6 246

Same thing different taste

Comments

So, is your mom a MILF, or is you dad just habituated to a piece of wolf-pussy?

fxdxhk90 0

This is awsome. Next your dad is gonna be asking you for a few tips.

sashafierce123 0
princesspanda06 0

ROFL.. this is the funniest one I have read today.. FYL!

Oh noooooo... Your parents are sexually active! Whatever shall you do? I know. GROW UP.

i would say there's a difference between accepting that your parents have sex and listening to it every night.

seriously? if you had to hear your dad putting it in your mom, i'm sure no maturity could handle that.... i think maybe it's a sign that you're old and insecure because we think old people shouldn't be having sex? nah, it's just that it's disgusting to listen to when it's your parents.

74 is right. i know my best friend has sex, but i still wouldn't want to LISTEN to her having sex, nor would i want her boyfriend asking me if she sounded satisfied.

skullbuster 0

OP: Grow up. It's not like he was asking you to review video footage or anything. And honestly, your parents must know that you have pumped off millions of knuckle children in your room and they aren't on FML whining about it. Even 90 year old gimps like orgasms!!! And they had to **** each other at least once for you to be here, right?