By fmjob - 21/07/2009 04:39 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I finally told my parents I would be changing bedrooms because I could no longer stand hearing them having sex, which is awkward and disturbing. Later, my dad came and asked me quietly if I thought my mom sounded "satisfied." FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 256
You deserved it 6 246

Same thing different taste

Comments

nofrillz 0

the dad just wanted to bug him more

nomorewhoppers 0

well at least you have a good enough relation ship with him for him to talk to you about that :D

I FEEL YOU! THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! except I walked home from a sleep over and heard my parents hacing sex, when they were done like two hours later i was really pist off and my dad said, "Don't be jealous i'll give you a condom if you want" i literally threw up. i dont think i can ever have sex..ok that's a lie, but still not exactly horny after listening to growning 50 year olds all morning...

This is by far the funniest FML I've read. But on a serious note, I'm torn on whether to give you a FYL or YDI...unless you're like, 12, 13, 14, 15 or younger, chances are you are old enough to give your dad your unbiased opinion. I mean, hell...I don't want MY sex life to die just because I pumped out a brat...why should theirs? And he probably thought you were adult enough to talk about it man to man. On the other hand, the kid in me doesn't even want to think about my parents having sex let alone hear it and then get asked for my own rating. So how about we go with it's neither, it's just freaking hysterical.

skullbuster 0

I don't think you are as torn as you claim to be. C'mon, the thought of your Mom being bound and gagged while your Dad rams her in the ass with a strap-on doesn't do it for you? Your Mom screaming "You're the king" while he busts a nut in her face? Or when your parents invite their long-time "family friend" along to massage your Mom's clit while your Dad bangs her? You're really sick to be thinking about all that!!

Ahh, but those disturbing thoughts didn't come from MY head. They're all fiction of YOUR imagination, not mine. In fact, I believe I said I would never want to think about my parents having sex. I'm impervious to your ******** comments though. Go pick on someone else. You really need a life if you have to start shit with me again. I thought I told you I was done with this.

Haha thats a cool dad. I guess you have a good man to man relaitionship with him if he thinks he can ask you that.

beaniebabe 0
bandgeek24601 0

HAHA I'm so sorry. I suggest you move out as soon as you are financially able to...

I think your dad ducked under the point there. Who the living hell asks their son that? For that matter, who the hell asks -anyone- that?