By womanlover12345 - 18/07/2011 16:05 - Spain

Today, I finally told my girlfriend of four months that I love her. Her response was, "Uh... thanks?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 671
You deserved it 8 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch sorry op..ive had that happen to me before..it suks

jamie72596 9

Keep working on it, sometimes four months in not enough to feel love.

Comments

Are you really surprised? Its only been 4 months dude, its not love yet, and even if you feel it, dont expect her to...only 4 months...

isn't their love what made them a boyfriend and girlfriend? I mean a guy and girl became bf and gf because they love each other. they don't become bf and gf just like that

You become bf and gf because you really like each other. Love, real love, the kind where you say "I love you" takes time to develop. More than 4 months. Saying it at that point it likely rushing things, but I can not say how he truly feels, but he definitely should not expect her to feel the same way after only 4 months.

I was in love once. Then one day, we were messing around, things got a little rough, and she popped.

I totally agree... love doesn't have a time stamp

Happens to me to. It's life I guess. :P

a_nutritionist 10

-enign tumour. she doesnt want to hurt him, but doesnt have any feelings for him either...right? right?

I'd be a little creeped out too if it had only been 4 months.

When you're the first to say it, don't expect a mutual response. It puts pressure on your significant other and can set you up for disappointment.

LotsaLaughs 5

some people just think loves a joke! it's actually an amazing thing!

perdix 29

You might want to stick it out to see if she comes around. If not, you can move on or accept that she'll always have the upper hand. Don't panic right away, but you might have to make a new plan, Stan. You might have to get on the bus, Gus, or slip out the back, Jack.