Bad sign

By ITalkGood - 28/12/2009 00:37 - France

Today, I finally told my girlfriend I love her. She corrected my grammar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 781
You deserved it 10 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pipistrello_fml 0

Enjoy every word she says. The only woman I ever loved died 15 yeas ago this month. I'd give a lung to have her correct me just once more. Perspective.

You lucky asshole. I'm willing to bet she proofread this FML for you.

Comments

You lucky asshole. I'm willing to bet she proofread this FML for you.

Seriously though? There's only 1 way, 2 say, 3 words 4 you! I love you! How do you get that wrong? Even if English isn't your first language, there's not really many ways to **** that up unless you use Ebonics? Ay guh, I jus wana let u no...dat I luv u. Mmmmmk!" ?!?!?!?!?

He lives in France... I love you is Je t'aime. It's easier to mispell it than I love you.

garza_nicolas 0
franglaisismyami 0

Actually, my husband's French and the first time I told him I loved him, he replied by saying "Me too, I love you" because it works in French. I had to inform him that it was incorrect, but encouraged him to continue saying it because it's cute.

Nice! :D That's true... How does some one mess up, " I love you".

Sounds like something I'd do. But really, how badly can you mess up something like, "Hey ______, I wanted you to know that I love you"? I mean, really.

Reyo 2

You never know...there are some weird ass grammar rules out there just waiting to bite you in the ass.

Hey, if they're that anal, grammar is the wrong department.

i lol'd so hard..........i'm suck a nerd

dudeitsdanny 9

You suck nerds? Hit me up for my address. ;D Anwyayssssssss... Unless he was like "Yo betch me love you long time"... It's a major FML, and she's just... Sad. At #4: =( Sorry. That really sucks.

"hay, i wnted u 2 no dat i luv u." Could be something like that.

Look at the location... "I love you" is a little more complex in French (Je t'/vous aime)

Pipistrello_fml 0

Enjoy every word she says. The only woman I ever loved died 15 yeas ago this month. I'd give a lung to have her correct me just once more. Perspective.

I think I need to go hug my pillow now... D:

wooow...not sure what to say about that...

Wow that really made me cry ): you make me wanna appreciate everything everyone says to me now!

Ah, what a good perspective it is, #4. Here's another. If a man speaks his mind in a forest, and no woman is listening, is he still wrong? Expect her to have to correct you till you die, OP.

Wooow! One of the greatest questions of all time! I think this even requieres star watching! Ya know, just to get the right feeling!

OMG you fail at love and fail at grammar. suicide?

Haha I would do something like that. But how do you mess that up xD

Look at the info at the bottom; it says the poster's from France. So he probably said "j'aime toi" instead of "je t'aime" or something like that.

dudeitsdanny 9

When FML can't figure out the location of the poster, they automatically set it to France. You might be right, but I know I read that somewhere on here.