By womanlover12345 - 18/07/2011 16:05 - Spain

Today, I finally told my girlfriend of four months that I love her. Her response was, "Uh... thanks?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 671
You deserved it 8 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch sorry op..ive had that happen to me before..it suks

jamie72596 9

Keep working on it, sometimes four months in not enough to feel love.

Comments

perdix 29

You might want to stick it out to see if she comes around. If not, you can move on or accept that she'll always have the upper hand. Don't panic right away, but you might have to make a new plan, Stan. You might have to get on the bus, Gus, or slip out the back, Jack.

daxter136 0

maybe she was too surprised to say anything

IanMoone3611 12

dude, ik exactly how u feel. my gf did the same exact thing to me

steelrain0811 0

4 months. seemingly a little premature

HU4L188 0

if she doesnt love u after 4 monthes then how do you kno she ever will

ikr!? I mean how'd they become bf and gf in the first place if they don't love each other?

how old are you two, 13?!?? You don't know someone well enough to truly love them after that short period of time. It's infatuation, not love. And you certainly don't love someone before you've even started dating. Kids these days...

LotsaLaughs 5

not even "... you too...?!"? ouch! *YLS! especially sinceit was your first time & you waited 4 months for it!

she probably not ready yett! Give it time han

f her again and dump her or dump her directly pls

bugmefmlnotnow 7

4 months? What are you, 12? Don't be surprised if she dumps you in a few days.

Yup, love has always seemed like the most appropriate reason to end a relationship. How dare he?

a_nutritionist 10

because its no different to a woman saying when you meet her how shes looking for a husband...it scares people because they dont want the drama that comes with failed expectations...THATS why she might dump him.

As with everything in life, timing is key. You may have grossly misjudged the situation, or your entire relationship for that matter.