By Anonymous - 26/09/2010 09:26 - Vietnam

Today, I finally had the confidence to show my girlfriend my hairy chest/stomach. I'm very self conscious about it, and get embarrassed easily. She said I looked disgusting, called me Chewbacca and broke up with me on the spot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 303
You deserved it 7 149

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're self-conscious about it, there are plenty of ways to get rid of hair you don't want. Doesn't excuse your ex's bitchy superficiality, but you don't have to have it if you yourself don't like it.

#13 Some girls like hairy chests and don't think that the hair makes guys "look like shit." Personally I find it weird when guys don't have any chest hair at all. I don't want to feel like I'm preying on the pre-pubescent... :O

Comments

alexaluvee 0

why be self conscious about it when it's fixable.? just trim and shave it. chest hairs unattractive anyway

Wow, what a bitch! Hairy chest and stomach is extremely sexy to me and I know plenty of hot women who feel the same way, whether or not you're self-conscious about it. Stay hot!

Hey, I guess I'm not the only person here who thinks the same ^^

**** that bitch. She doesn't deserve you.

what a douche girlfriend if you're that self coinscious about it, you can always wax

beachlova910 0

Yes, however there is a big difference between being honest and being a ****. She needs curb stomped. Though I find it funny that when a guy posts something on a bodily imperfections, everybody is sympathetic. When a female posts something on imperfections she is automatically called ugly and a fatass. I've always wondered why that is.

BobbingForOlives 2

go to a star wars convention. maybe you'll meet someone with a wookiee fetish. but seriously, that's gross! ydi for not shaving!

It IS a biggy (#68). The LAST thing a man with a hairy chest needs to do is to start shaving it. What a maintenance monster it would be trying to keep the hair removed. Except for the few hours immediately after shaving, his chest will turn to itchy, rough stubble which will be far, far worse of a situation than having a hairy chest was to begin with. IF the OP feels that strongly about it, he could look into laser hair removal (but plan to spend about $20k to remove such a large amount of hair). The best bet is for the OP to find a woman who loves him for him.