By Cano951 - 16/12/2011 20:16 - United States

Today, I was bitched out by a pizza delivery man. I didn't have the cash to pay him for a pizza I didn't even order. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 383
You deserved it 2 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shoulda just said " I didn't order this pizza" and when he tried to bitch you out, that's when you close the door on his face. If he's really upsetting you that much you can always just walk away.

Comments

Not much running that can be done when it's delivered to your front door. Lol

LiyIa_fml 8

Depending on the type of pizza. Thats what I would have done, took it. Shut all the lights off, and ate the whole thing. Then dispose of the box and act like the pizza guy is crazy.

Tell him to suck it and slam the door in his face.

n_epic_fail 14

34- as mentioned above that's really not possible. Delivering pizza sucks... Especially if it's a prank. He still shouldn't have lashed out at you though...

I agree with number one. You should have taken the pizza and told the delivery guy to go procreate himself!

afcrewchief 4

To everyone that says you should take the pizza, you realize that the pizza guy would have to pay for it then. Still he shouldn't have bitched you out OP. If he was that rude, call his store and tell his manager.

Haha, a trolling pizza delivery guy :)

More like a trolling caller ordering stuff to be sent to some random address.

Sounds like something I would want to do in my empty Sunday's. Be The Serial Trolling Pizza Guy.

MagicGiraffe 12

I used to do that with an empty pizza box. I'm so cool.

johnwroo22 0

U needa tlk to ur frends they probably played a prank on u .... Btw first comment!!!!!!

Shouldve looked at your watch/phone and said, "bitch it's been 31 minutes, I don't owe you shit! ;D"

Shoulda just said " I didn't order this pizza" and when he tried to bitch you out, that's when you close the door on his face. If he's really upsetting you that much you can always just walk away.

KVKdragon 26

Agreed. And if he tries to hassle again, he's harassing you since you told him the truth and he can't accept it.

Atheros69 6

Should have just closed the door on him.

Sheesh - and he didn't believe you when you said you didn't order it? If he can't check the adress properly, no wonder he's out delivering pizza :/

afcrewchief 4

Why do people hate on delivery drivers so much? Just because someone delivers pizza doesn't automatically make then stupid.

What if the address is correct but it's a case of someone ordering the pizza as a prank? How then would it be a sign that the delivery person is stupid?