By Out of Shape - 16/08/2011 22:09 - Egypt

Today, I decided to start exercising. I almost passed out five minutes into the warm up, and couldn't even stand in the shower afterwards. I'm only 21. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 924
You deserved it 35 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BooGhosted 0

Keep at it and you'll never regret it again. At least in a few weeks anyway.

why would you need to shower after doing nothing

Comments

The warm-up for P90X is intense. I could only do 20 out of 60 minutes my first time trying it. I'm totally out of shape.

love1119 0

haha! keep going it will get better!

So... The warmup for the day is 300 pushups followed by 10 minutes of planks

Gotta start somewhere. Good job. Keep it up.

Getting fit takes patience and time! You started!! That's HUGE! Don't be disappointed. It's too easy to beat yourself on your level of fitness. Stick with it, and I guarantee you in a week you will see great results. Keep it up and it becomes a way of life. Forget diets - they don't work. Exercise will improve everything for you. GOOD WORK!! And, in the beginning it's not how long your work-outs are - you have to build up. Start by working out 20 minutes per day for the first four days, then 25 minutes for four days, then 30 minutes. Get it? Build easy to tackle goals. Also give yourself one or two days a week to rest and recover. The hardest part about getting fit is just getting dressed in your workout gear. So, LACE UP and HIT IT!! You can do it. BRAVO! Soon you will totally get the Nike, "Just Do It" message. Sometimes your heart isn't in it, but you just do it - then later feel so proud.

wow either you smoke a lot.... or you r morbidity obese....but down the fried twinkie....

RebekahBrooke 9

obviously your body isn't used to it(: try like... a minute. then 2, then 3, then 4.... and so on. your body needs to learn. good luck. fyl!

dam that sucks but if u did notiin y would u need a shower

With exercise, the key is to start small and work up to what you want to do. Last summer, I could barely bench the bar. A year later, I can comfortably lift 135 pounds. Working up to a target is everything.