By Out of Shape - 16/08/2011 22:09 - Egypt

Today, I decided to start exercising. I almost passed out five minutes into the warm up, and couldn't even stand in the shower afterwards. I'm only 21. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 924
You deserved it 35 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BooGhosted 0

Keep at it and you'll never regret it again. At least in a few weeks anyway.

why would you need to shower after doing nothing

Comments

To be fair, you live in Egypt. Exercising there is like exercising on Venus.

kaykay20 0

Try stretching for 10 minutes then do a low intensity workout like walking for 30 minutes taking short water breaks if needed. Once you can do this try upping the pace or switching it up.

Try walking. I heard a song somewhere that sounded as that it came naturally to you Egyptians...

gotta start somewhere. in the mean time lay off the couch and cookies and take a walk more often.

Confuciussay 6

Go climb a pyramid that'll get you in shape quick

That is why you listen to your PE teachers in highschool.

no you dont! they're just bullies who want to immasculate you! all you need is dark clothing, video games, and internet friends on WoW

Babydoll4ever 7

Pshh I'm not taking gym in High School. I'm taking marching band. :3

You obviously did it wrong then. Google 'couch potato to 5K'. It'll help you.

kittyistwix 2

Just wait, the more you do it, the stronger you'll get! For example, I used to only be able to run for about 3 minutes when I started using the treadmill, now I can go up to 20 (with about 40 minutes walking at 3mph, not much lol). You'll feel awesome once you start back up again.

I cannot muster the strength for a quality insult so I'll just call you an out-of-shape idiot.