By gerbilmaster - 09/07/2015 21:12 - United States - Lynnwood

Today, I had 3 teeth pulled. Due to the anaesthesia, my mom came along to drive me home. Halfway through my surgery, she decided to leave and go shopping with her friend. She even left a note with the receptionist, saying that I needed to take on my own adult responsibilities. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 355
You deserved it 1 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle stupid. Hope the apple falls very far from the tree.

amyfann 26

That's so selfish. I'm so sorry OP. :( I hope you're doing ok.

Comments

amyfann 26

That's so selfish. I'm so sorry OP. :( I hope you're doing ok.

Thanks. :) I am...somewhat. Here's the rest of the story: Since I had put down my aunt's number as my emergency contact, the receptionist called her to pick me up. I've been staying with her and she is treating me so kindly...I love her so much! But I haven't even heard from my mom at all yet. When I was 2, apparently she "ran away from" me and my dad because they were fighting. But she came back after 3 days. I have not the slightest clue why she left me there honestly. I am still racking my brain trying to think of a reason. But at least I have support from my amazing aunt!

I'm sorry OP but you have a shitty selfish-ass mom.

I'm glad you weren't stranded there! And that your aunt is caring towards you.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle stupid. Hope the apple falls very far from the tree.

Dreamsorrow93 24

Punching someone in the face is adult.

Nope #6. I'm pretty sure that's very adultish.

Moreso teenagerish. An adult plans their revenge, you need to wait for the perfect opportunity. Such as when you pick her nursing home.

Agreed #27. Kid hands are just too small to get a good punch

I'm sorry OP. Hope you're doing okay

amileah13 26

What car were you supposed to drive?

Wow I never realized that she didn't have a ride either. Unless she expected her to ride a bus or taxi.

Wow, your mom's selfish and stupid. As your first "adult" responsibility I think you owe it to yourself to not trust your mom for anything ever again.

what a dick move. your mom clearly doesn't have her priorities straight and is also stupid or ignorant of the affects of anesthesia. FYL OP

Best mum of the year award goes to... Not your mum, hope you get well soon! Stay positive