By Nathanael Johnson - 04/08/2019 08:00 - Australia

Today, after a fun movie night, I found a note on my fridge saying, “It was delicious.” I don’t know what it is referring to, since nothing is missing and we didn’t eat anything during the movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 402
You deserved it 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe the experience of watching the movie together was "delicious" to one of your roommates, or friends.

Comments

julfunky 29

It’s weird but is it really a FML situation?

Maybe the experience of watching the movie together was "delicious" to one of your roommates, or friends.

Probably just a goofy metaphor for "very nice". I have been told my outfit was "delicious" before. The kids these days never stop calling cuties "a snack". I can't recall a night out ever being described this way but I can easily believe either I am just unaware of such or the note leaver is awkward, ditzy, or was intoxicated, and they clumsily misused an expression. Or it was intended to be clumsy- acting dorky ironically to be funny isn't rare. Or if you insist it was literal... is it possible they ate a decorative soap or something? The note could be a joking way of acknowledging such a mistake. But my money's on them simply meaning that they found the evening enjoyable and satisfying; your company is like a good meal.

Did you try asking around as to whom left the note? And about what? --Puzzled (Easily: But Then I'm a Guy, So It's Redundant - Lol)

slowhandjp 16
bl3ur0z3 17

You got a note that you don't understand? You poor thing! You're in my prayers.

sounds like someone got lucky without even knowing perhaps? haha

Well, I can think of a "dirty" explanation but I'll keep it to myself. :D