By Anonymous - 07/12/2012 15:30 - United States

Today, I came home to find a mouse in the garage. Frantic, I killed it. My 7-year-old son came home from soccer, and started crying because he couldn't find the class pet, Mr. Whiskers. I killed my son's class pet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 690
You deserved it 18 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

3rdbass 9

The mouse wasn't asking for a cookie. You didn't need to kill him.

Comments

Just buy another one they all look alike

brand2017 9

Lol reminds me of when my step dad would trap mice, poor water on the traps, then pack em in snow. Lol mousecicles xD

That reminds me of a story that I saw on the news where a guy lit a mouse on fire outside and it ran back into his house and burned it down.

crazytwinsmom 25

Freezing to death, poor things! I don't want wild mice in my house, but that's just cruel and inhumane.

RocketNinjaFish 12

Anyone cruel enough to set fire to a living animal shouldn't complain that said animal used it's last moments to burn down his house. Smart mouse.

debbster7 18

I've never been able to understand why people keep mice and rats as pets... Smh Go buy a new look-a-like mouse I replace it!

Because rats are surprisingly intelligent creatures. Better then having a hamster.

MiloBear 11

Because rats are awesome! Probably the best caged pet a person can have as they actually want to interact with their owner.

RocketNinjaFish 12

Because they're sweet, innocent creatures. One of my teachers has a pet rat she brings to class, and she's not even locked in a cage. Nobody minds her.

RedPillSucks 31

now you'll forever be know as "Randolph, the rodent killer"

Wasnt it in a cage? And, cant you tell the difference between mice and rats? wtf OP!

You'd be shock on how many people think rats and mice are the same animal. Mice grow into rats they say. But that isn't really the point of the fml. She saw a mouse and she killed it. If it was in a cage I think she would think twice before doing something.

You weren't aware your seven year old brought home a class pet? YDI pay attention