Stuart?

By Tea_baggins - 06/08/2013 04:01 - Australia - Rozelle

Today, I woke up at 6 a.m. and went into the kitchen, where I saw a mouse in front of the fridge. Petrified, I stood in the doorway shooing it for a few minutes. My husband then walked into the kitchen, picked up the "mouse", and threw it in the bin. It was a used tea bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 347
You deserved it 19 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hunthas 17

Still not great that there was used tea bags on your floor...

ItsAnanya 25

Now that's not a very mice situation to be in.

Comments

Hunthas 17

Still not great that there was used tea bags on your floor...

Maybe the mouse transformed. Robots in disguise...

K410 18

Well someone needs glasses lol

Do you want ants… because that's how you get ants.

It's crazy how all that shooing did not phase the mouse lmao. It was the morning, give her a break lol.

ItsAnanya 25

Now that's not a very mice situation to be in.

Sinistra_Blue 12

I rodent want to be in a room with a mouse.

With the tea bag off the floor, at least her kitchen is sqeaky clean!

Neyuu 18

It'll be quite the tail to tell her friends about later.

I heard tea bags are notorious for spreading disease and biting people as well, you should watch out for those too

When does shooing actually ever work anyway?

Wowxoxo 17

Reminds me of when I saw a piece of dark string hanging from the lamp and thought it was a spider.

They should use this scenario for their next ad. Lol

varlso 8

I was under the impression mice were cute!

I don't understand how people are scared of mice. Then again, the same people would probably laugh when I run away screaming at sight of a moth.

andits 21

Well at least you're brave enough to shoo away a mice or heck be in the same room! Many would just run out screaming and go crazy and have someone else deal with it or pray the mouse dies on its own!

Oh god, do we really live in a society where you're brave when you can stand in the same room with a mouse? Humans are sometimes such a disgrace for nature...

Komend van een meisje met een gasmasker lol

Ja, want 't is dat meisjes met gasmaskers de natuur het schaamrood op de wangen laten krijgen.

Elephants are scared of mice. Your point is invalid

Tea bags can be scary. Except for the good kind. Rarrrrr!