By Bianchitis - 25/09/2013 15:07 - United States

Today, I bought some really expensive face wipes that were supposed to cure my awful acne. I was excited to use them until I found out my mom had used them all wiping down her car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 279
You deserved it 3 302

Bianchitis tells us more.

Thanks for the comments, they made me laugh. First of all, I have tried a bunch of different acne medications and none of them worked so I tried these new wipes that got recommended to me. They are actually full size and it's not super obvious that it's a face wipe. So my mother, who loves to keep her car clean, picked them up off of the table and wiped her car with about 90% of the wipes. I did confront her about it and she apologized but she hasn't gotten me new ones... Thanks for the acne advise, I'll be sure to try some of them.

Top comments

Ask her to buy you new ones...she shouldn't be touching stuff that's not hers

She just wanted her car to have a flawless appearance.

Comments

who the **** wash their car with wipes?? bill her.

People with extremely nice cars. You wouldn't waste the time, effort, money, or wipes on a generic car like a Honda, Focus,etc. I wipe down the one in my picture all the time.

I heard honey face masks and exfoliating beads does the trick. You really just need to make sure you're skin is clean and dead skin cells are minimised. Also, don't touch your face, as the oil/dirt reacts with your skin. Good luck OP. Also, your mum shouldn't be using your things without permission, even looking at the packaging, I imagine she would have noticed they were face wipes not car wipes. I would confront her about it.

i have really bad acne that seems to have gotten worse the last couple years. obviously if your spending alot youve already tried all the products so peoples advice is worthless. you really have to get accutane its the only real "cure" for acne that just wont go away

Wouldn't she realize that they were a bit small? Unless the company is armor skin for something to confuse them with armor all?

How can you think to cure an awful acne just with face wipes? You need a doctor. YDI

My moms the same way. She always calls my phone a computer...

Wow, what was your mom thinking? She should reimburse you. Then you should forget about the wipes and buy a witch hazel-based toner and use plain cotton pads to wipe your skin after you wash it.