By Bianchitis - 25/09/2013 15:07 - United States

Today, I bought some really expensive face wipes that were supposed to cure my awful acne. I was excited to use them until I found out my mom had used them all wiping down her car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 279
You deserved it 3 302

Bianchitis tells us more.

Thanks for the comments, they made me laugh. First of all, I have tried a bunch of different acne medications and none of them worked so I tried these new wipes that got recommended to me. They are actually full size and it's not super obvious that it's a face wipe. So my mother, who loves to keep her car clean, picked them up off of the table and wiped her car with about 90% of the wipes. I did confront her about it and she apologized but she hasn't gotten me new ones... Thanks for the acne advise, I'll be sure to try some of them.

Top comments

Ask her to buy you new ones...she shouldn't be touching stuff that's not hers

She just wanted her car to have a flawless appearance.

Comments

meggieeee92 15

I hope she replaces them. I don't understand how she confused face wipes with car wipes. That makes no sense.

perdix 29

I know where you can get some sweat-soaked maxi pads cheap ... they're great for keeping cars looking great (but smelling foul :()

She owes you. And why would she use them on her car?

Cause she's a dumbass. I'm guessing she was too oblivious to read the labels that were on the box.

perdix 29

...and suddenly, your mom's car wants to kill itself.

Maybe she saw an advert for those wipes on TV and thought "yup, my car deserves that refreshing, cleansing feel"

I'm assuming that was a sarcastic remark, and not to be taken literally. Then again, who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

I dunno about OP, but the ones from Murad are pretty good.

Here's when you have the right to make her get you more

ninjuh_wingman 29

That car is about to be the most acne free car on the block.